Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What meaningful fights are left for Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obviously chickenson

Comment

Beterbiev, Stevenson, Alvarez, Gvozdyk

Lot of good fights in the light heavy division. I don't see the point in fighting a blown up light heavy in Bellew. why fight the guy Stevenson stopped?

Comment

Stevenson is considered one of the best on the planet in the weight neighborhood, Ward taking him apart would surely enhance his legacy

Comment

These people are acting like ward has had 50 fights and cleared out divisions.

His world level resume is KOv, Kessler, Froch, Bika and Dawson. 5 fighters, none of them great, at least 3 wins very controversial and not a single one of them fun to watch.

the guy needs to unify against Stevenson and defend against the new crop of light heavies.

Comment

Ward needs to move up another division and grab a strap.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Ward needs to move up another division and grab a strap.
              The question is "What meaningful fights are left for Ward?".

I think you miswritten your quote. Look, I'll fix it for you.:
              Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Ward need to grab the last strap and move up another division.
              It would be stup*d for Ward to not complete the LHW chapter first? It would be seen as it is, I mean a duck...

Comment

LHW actually has a lot of class fighters right now. It's up to him to choose.

Comment

it took 7 million to get him in the ring for the kovalev rematch so i dont see him fighting anyone relevant again since other promoters arent going to bend over backwards to fulfiill his delusional demands only to get screwed by the judges/refs in the end. maybe he can have a joke fight vs bellew or something but nothing relevant. he has plenty of opponetns too: stevenson, kovalev 3, beterbiev, gvozdk, bivol, jack-cleverly winner. too bad hes not interested in proving hes the best without controversy. hes been crowned p4p #1 and his fanboys will still call him that no matter who he fights or better yet doesnt fight. controversial bum going to milk that spot for as long as he can. probably wil only be removed due to inactivity which is bound to happen given his demands
                  Last edited by daggum; 08-10-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Why is Bellew a meaningful fight when he's not the best in the CW division?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                      Why is Bellew a meaningful fight when he's not the best in the CW division?
                      some people think if it generates money it means its meaningful but obv bellew isnt a top guy in any division and would just be a money grab but i dont see ward ever going to the uk for that fight where the money would be had since bellew is unknown over in the states. economically doesnt make sense unless roc nation is willing to lose millions and millinos more to pay for bellew to come to the states. more than likely if wad does fight again it will be against a complete bum who will fight for cheap since ward sucks up all the money.

Comment

Working...
                      X