Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: Arum Must Be Flexible To Make Loma-Linares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Your claiming im racist against white people yet your too much of a dumb **** to realize I've been arguing with angry lil twats like you all morning about me picking Groves(the huge white underdog) to body Eubich jr,so try again before running your meatsmoker in anger about me responding to the literal dumbest troll on here...
    Yea because I called you racist.. This is boring and a waste of time

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      I know what you mean.
      So is it confirmed that Ali is fighting Canelo's leftovers in Liam Smith?
      Not confirmed yet but that's the plan. Not a bad scrap. Much better than some bum they drag out of the homeless shelter for Loma to beat up on. I don't watch mis matches. So I'm passing on that sht fight! Gonna probably have WORSE numbers than his Marriaga fight. HBO numbers will KILL it if the GGG/Canelo fight is REALLY good! And if there is a TKO??? Holy SHT!!!!

Comment

You stupid dumb piece of shet! You talk too fuccing much! SHUT THE FUCC UP FOR ONCE AND LISTEN!
        Yes ESPN can put a card on May 12th and there's nothing HBO can do about it. But why the fucc would HBO help ESPN take viewers away from them??? That's what it comes down to you stupid motherfuccer!
        HBO or Golden Boy promotions aren't gonna compete against themselves so why would they allow Linares to fight Loma on that day?
        The same day HBO is airing the Canelo-triple g replay?? Think about it you dumb fucc!
        On a different note, I wanna beat your fuccking ass cause you talk to fuccing much and you fuccing annoy me! Are you in Southern California? Where you live at punk?
        How can ppl be so god damn RTARDED??? If anything Linares should be PISSED because HBO offered MORE $$$$$ and stupid Bob Rat Fink won't listen. I'm with you! I hope they BURY him so I have a place to piss and sht at every year.

Comment

• Also I think EVERYONE wants to beat that dudes ass! I want to just for his 100 page comments alone??? Thats sht drives me carzy him wasting an entire page on one comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Not confirmed yet but that's the plan. Not a bad scrap. Much better than some bum they drag out of the homeless shelter for Loma to beat up on. I don't watch mis matches. So I'm passing on that sht fight! Gonna probably have WORSE numbers than his Marriaga fight. HBO numbers will KILL it if the GGG/Canelo fight is REALLY good! And if there is a TKO??? Holy SHT!!!!
            Yes not a bad fight at all. I think Ali would box Smith to a 12 round decision win. Hopefully they put it on the Canelo vs Triple g undercard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              How can ppl be so god damn RTARDED??? If anything Linares should be PISSED because HBO offered MORE $$$$$ and stupid Bob Rat Fink won't listen. I'm with you! I hope they BURY him so I have a place to piss and sht at every year.
              Exactly! Both Linares and Loma should be pissed at Arum.
              He's taking food out their mouths by not moving the fight to HBO. End of the day you gotta go where the money's at...

Comment

• Didn't GBP and Honda say April 28th is a no go and then Arum booked MSG and ESPN? I think it's bad timing but it's a little tedious to always blame Arum given facts that suggest they said no to a different date first.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Didn't GBP and Honda say April 28th is a no go and then Arum booked MSG and ESPN? I think it's bad timing but it's a little tedious to always blame Arum given facts that suggest they said no to a different date first.
                  They knew what they were doing. Bob fuked you guys over. EVERYONE knows HBO has a PPV replay the next week. They even were cool with Linares on ESPN. But they got greedy and stupid. And now have a POS Card no one cares about...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
                    Linares is demanding this fight & not letting Golden Boy stop it. Mr Honda (his main promoter) & Linares both want the fight & have agreed with Arum. The fight will happen whether Golden Boy like it or not. Linares-Lomachenko is on!
                    Where is the info coming from?

Comment

I've been saying it for months homie. I don't even read his posts anymore...
                      Wait, wait, wait... You don’t read posts of “Boxing Logic”, but you DO read posts of “Shadoww702”.

That’s interesting. Your name should be remembered. I’m looking forward to your posts and opinions.

Comment

Working...
                      X