No announcement yet.

Nunes was lucky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Nunes was lucky

I watched the replay again and the punch that caught Ronda was a sneaky straight that she was out of position to roll with. It was a once in a lifetime punch and if I'm on Ronda's team I demand a rematch and set the record straight.

This is a troll thread right??? Ronda wouldn't even be in position to demand a rematch at this point anyways...

Comment

Nice trolling.

I'm sure Edmond is demanding a rematch as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        I watched the replay again and the punch that caught Ronda was a sneaky straight that she was out of position to roll with. It was a once in a lifetime punch and if I'm on Ronda's team I demand a rematch and set the record straight.

Comment

I hope they get a rematch, although there is no way Rhonda would step back in the cage with her, I would love to see Rhonda get hit with another 50 sneaky punches that she's out of position to roll with. LOL

Comment

D+ trolling.

Comment

did you watch it in slow mo?

Comment

Comment

Is that dude on drugs, he always looks half dead.

Comment

"Ronda No!! Pleeze pleeze... Thats it head movement Ronda clinch! Pleeze pleeze, nooooooo!!! (Armanian phrase) Noooooo!"

The problem with the theory that Ronda was caught with a lucky punch is that Ronda was out of position the entire time. She was always in Nunn's wheelhouse. Then she secured a hold on the cage while Nunns measured her for the kill shots. When she did make an effort to retaliate it was pure panic.

The proof of that panic is that when an untrained individual percieves a punch coming their way, instinctively they will cringe, closing the eyes to a degree...and straighten their arms. The body believes that it can find and push away the punch...even though logical thinking tells it that the punch is coming from an angle and will bypass the straight arms.

Ronda panicked. She never was in position to deal with any attack. it would be like fighting Tyson in his prime by staying just at the length of his extended punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X