Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are you guys so high on Diego Corrales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Do you think Gatti should be in there? Or Ray Mancini?
    As much as It kills me to say this, no they don't

I am actually sitting here watching the Ward vs Gatti trilogy as I type this and I absolutely love the guy as a fighter, but no, he Is not a HOF fighter. I think he got In due to his crowd pleasing style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
      Yes he was another run of the mill fighter and if you think he was something more then that, then you are a straight up idiot with the rest of idiots in this topic. I don't care about casa or Freitas they don't impress me ethier since a lot of idiots throwing them around here, $h!t is comical
      Well, thinking that Corrales was a run of the mill fighter clearly shows who the Idiot Is. Enjoy your new moniker, you earned It.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
        As much as It kills me to say this, no they don't

I am actually sitting here watching the Ward vs Gatti trilogy as I type this and I absolutely love the guy as a fighter, but no, he Is not a HOF fighter. I think he got In due to his crowd pleasing style.
        LOL I appreciate your honesty. The HOF has a good number of fighters that really shouldn't be in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          LOL I appreciate your honesty. The HOF has a good number of fighters that really shouldn't be in there.
          Thanks for the decent discussion. You have no Idea how bad I wanted to respond with yes, but as you said, there are a number of fighters that just do not belong and unfortunately these two fall In that category IMO.

Comment

• Only a boxrec warrior or noob would ask this question. Most fans who has followed Chico's career knows wassup.

Why was Gatti loved so much? Chico was just like him but better..

Watch the first Casa fight, freitas, and of course the Castillo war and ask why people love Chico so much.

Chico was my favorite fighter when he was alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Only a boxrec warrior or noob would ask this question. Most fans who has followed Chico's career knows wassup.

Why was Gatti loved so much? Chico was just like him but better..

Watch the first Casa fight, freitas, and of course the Castillo war and ask why people love Chico so much.

Chico was my favorite fighter when he was alive.
              The guy was an awesome fighter, with a heart that very few other fighters could ever match, with Gatti being cut from the same cloth. If I could only choose one fight to show someone who has never watched the sport but has shown some Interest, the Castillo vs Corrales fight would be It. It belongs In the top 10 fights In boxing history IMO.

Comment

• Threads like these expose boxing n00bs.

boxinghead530, you've thoroughly embarrassed yourself here. You might want to consider laying low until it blows over.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  Threads like these expose boxing n00bs.

boxinghead530, you've thoroughly embarrassed yourself here. You might want to consider laying low until it blows over.
                  How was i embarrassed fanboy? Dude stated that chico was P4P#5 leading up to the Floyd fight. I stated he wasnt. He showed his proof that he was. Big fuking deal. If you were following boxing back then you would have known that that fight was not built on two top 10 P4P guys fighting. Therefore being top 10 p4p back then didnt mean that much.

That fight was built on two very good young undefeated champion fighters fighting to see who is better. There was never any mention in the build up about this being about two top 10 p4p fighters.

Plus people are going on and on about Chico being top 5 p4p in that fight. Thats a pretty high ranking if he truly was. But after that fight he dropped out of the p4p rankings and never came back to being top 10 again. That a sign of being true top 5 p4p stuff huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    Also, you mention Mosley's ghost as a good win? Oh boy..
                    I remember everyone saying that Mayweather would never fight Mosley after his destruction of Margarito..

Then after the 2nd round... Everyone was saying the same thing........

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      How was i embarrassed fanboy? Dude stated that chico was P4P#5 leading up to the Floyd fight. I stated he wasnt. He showed his proof that he was. Big fuking deal. If you were following boxing back then you would have known that that fight was not built on two top 10 P4P guys fighting. Therefore being top 10 p4p back then didnt mean that much.

That fight was built on two very good young undefeated champion fighters fighting to see who is better. There was never any mention in the build up about this being about two top 10 p4p fighters.

Plus people are going on and on about Chico being top 5 p4p in that fight. Thats a pretty high ranking if he truly was. But after that fight he dropped out of the p4p rankings and never came back to being top 10 again. That a sign of being true top 5 p4p stuff huh.
                      That's a lie.

Why lie?

Comment

Working...
                      X