Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Father: We Want Wilder's Belt, We'll Destroy Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His best win before Wilder was against Dimitrenko, FFS.

Just calmate, pops

Comment

Your barking up the right tree now son. I would choose my words wisely, we see what happens to Wilder opponents when he gets angry. They all get leveled.
      #SomebodyRead'emABedtimeStory
      #Braezeal#Bermaine
      #TysonFuryWasFightingSleep

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
        the dominate heavyweight is wilder!! he face Steverne, king kong ortiz, tyson fury, and fighting ortiz again.... i mean wilder is the one taking the harder fights!! if anything its joshua that was the hype job!! who has joshua faced? old klitschko?? klitscho just came off a loss when joshua faced him!! you cant argue this fact!!! klitscko pro debut was in 1996 anthony joshuas most notable fight is an old klitschko coming off a loss already!! anthony joshuas most notable fight was against a 41 year old klitschko who just lost to fury!!

STOP IT MAN JUST STOP IT!!!
        You're hyping a nobody in Ortiz who hasn't proven anything in his entire career, but calling AJ the hype job and asking who he's fought? You're the one who needs to stop. This is embarrassing. Now Ortiz looks worse against his usual diet of absolute garbage. They couldn't even put him in there with anyone half decent before going again with Wilder. And he's old with no energy. But you're calling Wlad out but not Ortiz even though is vastly superior in every way and had more that night than any version of Ortiz? You're making a complete fool of yourself. Plus Ortiz has only beaten Jennings who was coming off a loss.

Wilder only wanted Fury due to him being at his worst point. He wasn't even a top 15 Heavy when Wilder fought him. And he still lost.

So all Wilder has is a nobody in Ortiz as his only win of merit even though Ortiz hasn't done anything? Yeah, AJ's resume looks ATG compared to that stinking shlt. And AJ has only had 23 fights to Wilder's 42. Haha.

You're a hypocrite who's extremely biased. You really shouldn't post if this is the extent of your intelligence. It's hideous.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
          I am pretty sure I never said he was flawless..But he will put Tito to sleep. Wilder is no bum, technically terrible, but no bum..plus he has the best equalizer in the game right now. He is hungry and hates his opponents, he is always dangerous. Tito beat a bum and if you were not a part-timer you would have known that a joke is a bum..
          Hungry fighters don't duck everyone like a coward and fight garbage their whole career like Wilder has done.

You're convinced by talk instead of action because you're too dim to notice when someone is taking you for a ride. Although to be fair, you suit being a Deontay fan as you both clearly have the same level of intellect and grasp on reality.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
            Glad Ruiz knocked this fool down a few pegs, and I'm hoping he finishes him in the rematch....only because I don't wanna see Hearn's face or hear about about anymore Wilder/AJ "negotiations".

If Ruiz beats AJ again, Hearn's power is gone. Good! No more marinating these big fights...there's only like 5 guys in the HW division that's actually worth watching for *****'s sake.

As mentioned, I can't see Ruiz backing down or ducking anybody, so let's keep it that way for the sake of the sport.

PS: Wilder puts Ruiz to sleep. He uses his reach and range to his advantage, unlike AJ a couple of week's ago. I wanna say AJ was just caught up in the hype of the whole event, but that would discredit Ruiz's efforts.
            Yeah, you make outlandish offers of 100 Mill to a joke who doesn't sell tickets or generate any money when you're marinating fights. Silly me.

Why does AJ need to be taken down a peg or two? What has he done to make you think this? Is it the same delusion that exists only in your head like most Americans on here? If it is, don't bother with a reply as I've read enough lies, delusion and bullshlt to last me a thousand life times from you lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
              When was the last time ANY boxer survived in a fight with Wilder? You think Ruiz has a better chin than all those guys? He was on the god damn floor with AJ dude.
              Fury and Stiverne 1. Not forgetting that bum Duhaupas who never went down either.

Ruiz was down against AJ? Yeah, I know. Going down against that guy definitely means you have a shlt chin. Dude can't punch for shlt.

Thanks for the insight. It's riveting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                Fury and Stiverne 1. Not forgetting that bum Duhaupas who never went down either.

Ruiz was down against AJ? Yeah, I know. Going down against that guy definitely means you have a shlt chin. Dude can't punch for shlt.

Thanks for the insight. It's riveting.
                Sid back from suicide watch Buyah!

Comment

Dude steverne was a beast at the time and hes a very dangerous fighter. i threw some names out there how about you? you got some names for joshuas resume!!

its pretty well noted that wilder is taking the harder road in these fights!!
                  Stiverne was a bum who only beat a past his best Arreola who was a complete joke to start with. He even got dominated by a shot Austin who was nothing but a decent fighter in his prime but he ran out of steam late on and was stopped. Nothing about Stiverne was a beast. More of a house trained puzzy cat.

Povetkin, Wlad, Whyte and Parker are like Sugar Ray Leonard in his prime compared to that bum.

Please don't post anything else because it's insane and nauseating.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Wilder only wanted Fury due to him being at his worst point. He wasn't even a top 15 Heavy when Wilder fought him. And he still lost.
                    Sid-Knee my boy, It's always nice meeting you under the circumstances. I love how you conveniently left out that Tyson Fury is a notorious drug cheat who was probably juiced to the gills when he challenged Wilder that night. So it's no wonder how he got up and beat that ten count so quickly in the twelfth round.

Moreover, he didn't enroll in the WBC's VADA Clean Boxing Program until at least six or seven weeks into his training camp. So if he you believe that Deontay wanted a soft touch by challenging Fury then you should think again.

Also, it was Anthony Joshua that Deontay wanted all along and not Fury. He only fought Tyson Fury on the rebound because he couldn't get AJ. However, on June 1st all of us boxing fans had witnessed the real reason why Wilder couldn't get AJ in the ring. It's because he can't take a punch, is chinny and lacks both the stamina and valour to be a champion.

Comment

fury may have out boxed him but knock downs have a huge impact on fight results, the fight was ruled a draw, its kinda hard to give a win to a fighter who was knocked down twice in a fight!! FURY is a great fighter and a very cool and likeable guy!! in fact all these heavyweights are really cool, i really dont care who wins they all deserve it!! so im not TEAM wilder or team joshua, but i do see wilder as the dominate of them all right now!!
                      Wilder was beaten by Fury, full stop. Getting dropped twice only gives you 2 extra points. If you lose most of the rounds, it isn't enough to claw it back. It was a robbery.

You lose to that version of Fury but need a robbery and have the ref give you time to recover against an unproven Ortiz does not spell out "Dominant". Wilder is anything but. He is a coward, a liar, a hypocrite with no intelligence who can't stop contradicting himself though. He's dominant in those areas.

Comment

Working...
                      X