Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Says Demetrius Andrade Priced Himself Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait, according to most around here, if Lara cant magically find the money to pay Andrade whatever he is asking, then it must be because:

1. lara ducking andrade doe

2. lara's promoter/advisor is a clown with no money doe

so cmon guys, which is it? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Well Jermell Charlie just made 100K last weekend so I can't imagine they're offering much more than that.
      Yea but Charlo was fighting a nobody.
      Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
      The audacity of this pos lara crying about someone else asking for too much money:*******:
      Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      when has lara asked for too much money before?
      This.
      Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      Lara trying to duck out in his mandatory with the good ole he's pricing himself trick. This would be more acceptable if Lara wasn't getting paid millions to fight retired welterweights in front of a half empty arena. With just in attendance receiving free tickets to be there.
      Except this is not the first time Andrade asks for too much money. I know all you care about is eastern euro bums but try to follow other areas of the game for once. Andrade priced himself out of a Lara fight before and he also priced himself out of a Charlo fight.

Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 04-25-2017, 01:23 PM.

Comment

DoktorSleepless
        HanzGruber

I know you two are pretty good pulling up quotes, didn't Andrade say something like "Lara is my last resort" or some **** along those lines?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          With the current state of PBC, I don't think Lara made the same amount in the Foreman fight. It would have been stupid to pay Lara $1 mil for that fight.

I see Lara trying to make excuses to veer off Andrade and go in the direction of Hurd. Question is what makes him think Hurd won't demand the same money Andrade was asking? I heard Harrison rejected Decubas' offer after Lara's Vanes fight.

Lara will always be seen as a high risk low reward fighter. He'll end up being put on the shelf for the rest of the year if he insist on not making any adjustments.
          This is what happens when fighters like Lara get overpaid for fighting Zaveck type opponents. They'll start behaving as if they deserve it. We're talking about a boring guy here who can't draw flies.

Is there even such a thing as A-side when it comes to boring fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            DoktorSleepless
            HanzGruber

I know you two are pretty good pulling up quotes, didn't Andrade say something like "Lara is my last resort" or some **** along those lines?
            He sure did.

http://www.boxingscene.com/demetrius-andrade-lara-last-resort-id-fight-jack-culcay--106350

Comment

Yea but Charlo was fighting a nobody.

This.

Except this is not the first time Andrade asks for too much money. I know all you care about is eastern euro bums but try to follow other areas of the game for once. Andrade priced himself out of a Lara fight before and he also priced himself out of a Charlo fight.

And if you insist on continuing to make assumptions about my character, I’ll advise you only this: assume you will always be wrong. - Abraham S. Maslow

And I didn't know Andrade was a eurobum, but I never was one to worry about another's place of origin Like so many of you other dimwits.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Hahaha no shame in that Andrade guy.
                Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                And if you insist on continuing to make assumptions about my character, I’ll advise you only this: assume you will always be wrong. - Abraham S. Maslow

And I didn't know Andrade was a eurobum, but I never was one to worry about another's place of origin Like so many of you other dimwits.
                Where did I call Andrade an eastern euro bum? Reading comprehension isn't your strongest suit is it? Get Golovkin's nuts out of your face and read a little bit more carefully next time.

Comment

I think Lara and Andrade have nowhere else to go. They're rejects. Nobody wants them. Hurd won't fight Lara, mark my word, without making huge demands.

Lara vs Andrade will happen, whether they like it or not. Hell will break loose if fans see another Foreman type fights.

Comment

Hahaha no shame in that Andrade guy.
                    I think he's a real talent but it's clear there's something f^cky going on with his whole team. It's to the point that I can't believe anything they say.
                    When people are taking Lara's word over yours, you know you have no credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Getting 1m paychecks to fight bums
                      He only got 1M that one time. He only got 700k for Vanes II even though Vanes is a much better opponent than Zaveck.

in empty arenas

that draw terrible TV ratings in complete snore fest fights. His last fight was so bad that Spike canceled their PBC contract after it.
                      Lara vs Vanes II was the second highest viewed fight on Showtime in 2016. And Lara vs Foreman was the third highest viewed fight on "free cable" since 2016.

Lara complaining about not getting fights well then take some of the money you overpaid Lara for and pay andrade. Simple.
                      Lara has a world title. Andrade doesn't. Simple.

We also don't have any financial details. Stop assuming stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X