No announcement yet.

Usyk is bodybagged by any top 5 hw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Bellew has lt heavy power and rocked the undisputed cruiser champ. If any of the usual suspects AJ, Wilder, Fury, Whyte etc were the ones hitting Usyk he’s likely eating out of a straw for 2 weeks or possibly retired with a head injury.

The man is so below next level to compete at hw its laughable. Holy was the exception and right now I wouldn’t even put Usyk on a prime Haye level.
    Uncle Roger says: YDKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      You're overrating the quality of the HWs... this is not a talented division. This is a division where fighters like Travis Kaufman are fighting Luis Ortiz, and fighters like Eric Molina, Johan Duhuapas and Artur Szpilka are getting title shots... and if Usyk moves up, he immediately becomes the best boxer.
      Going by that logic you're overrating Usyks skills - historically the CW division has been one of the worst divisions throughout its history and the current division is no different.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        povetkins old and cannot do roids anymore. Ortiz is 127 yrs old and was only ok'd to fight 10 mins before wilder fight happened because his old ass has extreme high blood pressure lol. I believe Usyk will do very well at HW. Can he withstand punches from,top guys? ONLY time will tell. My money says he does great
        Ortiz seems to get about 10 years older every month. Maybe he is exactly the age he says he is. 39 years old. What reason does he have to lie about his age? I agree with you that Usyk will do great at heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Usyk beat huge guys in the amateurs and he can beat them in the pros..
          Which huge guys did he beat? I'm curious because most the big names he beat all compete in lower pro weights then Usyk does and Amateur HW weigh 200 lbs. Was he ever a super heavyweight in the AMs? I am a Usyk mark I'm just legit curious am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by CinderelliMan View Post
            Which huge guys did he beat? I'm curious because most the big names he beat all compete in lower pro weights then Usyk does and Amateur HW weigh 200 lbs. Was he ever a super heavyweight in the AMs? I am a Usyk mark I'm just legit curious am I missing something?
            He beat Joe Joyce and Magomedrasul Medzidov who didn't turn pro but concurred AJ in his last ever defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
              He beat Joe Joyce and Magomedrasul Medzidov who didn't turn pro but concurred AJ in his last ever defeat.
              Ty for the info. Is it me or was JoYCe not nearly as big at that time?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Usyk used Wlad as a sparring partner for Bellew
                I didn't know that, thanks for the info. It seems such an obvious thing, but I didn't know whether Wlad was remaining active enough for sparring duties.

Wlad seems like a perfect choice for Usyk to get used to fighting the really big guys at the top of the heavy division.

Comment

I don't know if he can or cannot compete in the heavies, but you are biased and a little arrogant in the way you word your little agenda. Usyk has proven what he is made of and I think he is a great fighter and fast becoming my fav fighter as he is humble, smart, funny and a great athlete. Not a looser like many behind a f keyboard.

Comment

Shyte nah the rest yea

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Those big dudes need to bring a lot of stamina. After two rounds of punching air, they are out. Not like Usyk is easy to hit.
                      lol bellew hit him virtually at will and he is not known for his accuracy

Comment

Working...
                      X