No announcement yet.

Usyk is bodybagged by any top 5 hw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usyk is bodybagged by any top 5 hw

Bellew has lt heavy power and rocked the undisputed cruiser champ. If any of the usual suspects AJ, Wilder, Fury, Whyte etc were the ones hitting Usyk he’s likely eating out of a straw for 2 weeks or possibly retired with a head injury.

The man is so below next level to compete at hw its laughable. Holy was the exception and right now I wouldn’t even put Usyk on a prime Haye level.

Bolyfield was exception? Lol he got hit tons. Usyk has great chin. Wasnt rocked at all lol

Comment

Bellew rocked him? Lol what a troll

Comment

Holyfield had a **** ton of Steroids to help him.

Usyk will get hurt by the bigger heavyweights.

Comment

lol mate, you said the same thing about Canelo and Golovkin.

Actually WATCH the fights, you'll be either be more or less disappointed depending on who you're cheering for.

BTW the HWs are the slowest, stiffest and sloppiest fighters in the sport. Usyk, who is likely being drained having to cut weight to fight at cruiserweight will still be able to keep his superior movement on top of just being a better boxer and faster than anyone in that weight class.

If there is a fighter that would trouble him, it's Fury. Because Fury knows how to tie up smaller fighters and can slow down the pace of a fight. Plus he'd have a huge height advantage over Usyk.

But I just saw 6'0 Povetkin light up Anthony Joshua. I saw Szpilka, Gerald Washington and Luis Ortiz win several rounds over Wilder before getting stopped.

The HWs are very, very vulnerable and can lose on any given night.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            lol mate, you said the same thing about Canelo and Golovkin.

Actually WATCH the fights, you'll be either be more or less disappointed depending on who you're cheering for.

BTW the HWs are the slowest, stiffest and sloppiest fighters in the sport. Usyk, who is likely being drained having to cut weight to fight at cruiserweight will still be able to keep his superior movement on top of just being a better boxer and faster than anyone in that weight class.

If there is a fighter that would trouble him, it's Fury. Because Fury knows how to tie up smaller fighters and can slow down the pace of a fight. Plus he'd have a huge height advantage over Usyk.

But I just saw 6'0 Povetkin light up Anthony Joshua. I saw Szpilka, Gerald Washington and Luis Ortiz win several rounds over Wilder before getting stopped.

The HWs are very, very vulnerable and can lose on any given night.
            If Usyk had the power of Ortiz or Povetkin then yeah sure he'd be a huge threat to the division but he'd just end up being a punching bag with those pillow fists.

Comment

No disrespect to Usyk but he'll definitely need to call up Evan Fields before he could compete in the heavies.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                Holyfield had a **** ton of Steroids to help him.

Usyk will get hurt by the bigger heavyweights.
                Steroids didn’t give him a world class chin or the next level skills to outbox guys 3-4 inches taller and 20+ lbs heavier.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  No disrespect to Usyk but he'll definitely need to call up Evan Fields before he could compete in the heavies.
                  You're overrating the quality of the HWs... this is not a talented division. This is a division where fighters like Travis Kaufman are fighting Luis Ortiz, and fighters like Eric Molina, Johan Duhuapas and Artur Szpilka are getting title shots... and if Usyk moves up, he immediately becomes the best boxer.

Comment

I wonder if he could convince the Klit brothers to help out with sparring.

Obviously they don't need the paycheck, but they might want to help out a fellow Ukrainian.

Even retired, I think Wlad would be a useful sparring partner.

Comment

Working...
                    X