Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre ward says he's ready and available to fight gennnady golovkin:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol @ Golovkin fans looking for reasons why this fight shouldn't and couldn't happen. It's quite pathetic. Real shame considering this is one of the best fights that can be made in boixng.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
      Obviously none but this is a PPV fight and GGG gets more viewers than Ward does so there will be more GGG fans tuning in than Ward fans.
      This is a GolovIdiot LIE...

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        I didnt think it was recent, Ward's people made it clear he needed tuneups. Pre Smith he was accusing GGG of ducking while he was on the bench, and only then did GGG mention this. So no blabbing to the media until Ward went overboard there.
        That's a stupid call out then and I don't get why it's some sick burn that Ward needed to come out and deny. This was probably a pre-Macklin Golovkin . Why would Ward be looking at a fight with random middleweight who had accomplish nothing and wasn't well known at all yet?

If it was a recent thing where Ward said no, that would be hilarious. But two years ago? Who cares?
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 07-20-2015, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          Doesn't matter if the fights haven't happened yet, Dirk made a comment about GGG not being relevant when he's the world best middleweight , Ranked #4 pound for pound, one of the biggest stars in boxing, and lined up for mega fights.

The guy career is fine and just haters being haters. His resume is good not his fault that haters don't want to acknowledge it.
          None of those things are facts.

His resume is horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            I read all these comments about purse splits and A-sides.

I have a serious question for everyone.

Shouldnt GGG be at a stage in his career where he should take a lesser split to land an opponent that gets him to the top boxing's rankings?

This isnt a diss, but GGG can knock out all the cab drivers from LA to NY, he still wont get any respect from boxing fans as far as being one of the best.

I feel like GGG is playing the A-side game a little too early here. Go out and earn it young man.
            ^Truth.

Too bad the resident GolovIdiots can't read...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              Lol @ Golovkin fans looking for reasons why this fight shouldn't and couldn't happen. It's quite pathetic. Real shame considering this is one of the best fights that can be made in boixng.
              Another good fight would be Ward vs Kovalev but you none of you guys pushing for that fight, I wonder why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                Exactly HOW many PPVs has Bum-love-kin sold?
                Where'd I say he has already sold PPVs? I said this will be on PPV and the money will be split based on that.

Why would Ward take the short end of the stick against a guy who's in a lower pay grade? WTF kind of sense does that make?
                Wel if he wants the fight, why wouldn't he agree to fair terms? If GGG is bringing in more seats and more viewers, he should get the higher split.

You're not understanding what I'm saying. Just because Ward gets overpaid compared to GGG and gets a higher guaranteed than GGG doesn't mean he actually deserves the amount of money he gets.

Exactly HOW many PPVs has Bum-love-kin sold? And, as far as viewers are concerned, Ward has done better numbers than has the Triple Duck...
                Never said GGG sold PPVs. Reading is your friend.... I said the split (from this fight) will be based on the gate and PPV buys they get.

Also, prove it. Show me each Ward fight and each GGG fight the past 5 years. Average and peaks.

So why does Ward's promoter pay him more than what Bum-love-kin's promoter pays the Triple Duck? Why is the Triple Duck "underpaid"?
                No clue and not my concern. Athletes get underpaid and overpaid all the time. Just because he gets paid more doesn't mean he's worth it.

GGG is underpaid for the simple reason he generates more viewers and tickets. Even if he is paid right, that does not mean in any way Ward is paid fairly.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  I read all these comments about purse splits and A-sides.

I have a serious question for everyone.

Shouldnt GGG be at a stage in his career where he should take a lesser split to land an opponent that gets him to the top boxing's rankings?

This isnt a diss, but GGG can knock out all the cab drivers from LA to NY, he still wont get any respect from boxing fans as far as being one of the best.

I feel like GGG is playing the A-side game a little too early here. Go out and earn it young man.
                  He could have done that a few years ago with Ward but he refused.

Now he wants to refuse 50/50 or refuse to go up in weight.

They're content with picking off pot washers and hoping for a handout from Cotto or Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                    Wasn't that like 2-3 years ago?
                    The GolovIdiot's favorite song. Never mind the FACT that Ward was out of the ring for almost two years.

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                    Now what's he done, like recently?
                    Made more money fighting a TOMATO CAN than Bum-love-kin has made in any fight in the whole of his career...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      How does Ward still have a title? Dude hasn't defended it in almost 2 years.
                      Yea cuz the alphabet groups are leaders in doing the right thing & taking the moral high ground in boxing matters. Bruh, alphabet groups level of corruption make promoters seems like Sunday School teachers.

Comment

Working...
                      X