Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre ward says he's ready and available to fight gennnady golovkin:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another elite world champion of color being degraded by fans (with an agenda) and certain media outlets.

Hardcore fans know Ward will wipe his @ss with GGG on B.E.T if need be.

Ward is just another of a long list of champions of color that fight with a defense first style and some so called fans don't like it. Why? Not because his style of boxing is boring but because that style practiced by the right person is unbeatable.

Floyd has proven that. Prime Whitaker proved that. Prime Roy Jones proved that. Prime Hopkins proved that and Prime Andre Ward is proving it as well.

Ironically all of those guys were criticized and degraded heavily by mostly fans of the confederate flag.

They haven't learned tho... you can't stop greatness! Andre Ward will embarass and send GGG back to obscurity when/if they fight. BOOKMARK IT! Just like May 2nd.

Comment

• Since Ward knows Golovkin is focusing on 160 pounds he should have no problem going down to middleweight. Make it happen Roc Nation.

Comment

• Wards fights on HBO.

Rodriguez - 1.2 million viewers
        Dawson - 1.3 million viewers

Ward only deserves 35%? GTFOH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          How many PPVs has Golovkin sold?
          Obviously none but this is a PPV fight and GGG gets more viewers than Ward does so there will be more GGG fans tuning in than Ward fans.

Comment

• I read all these comments about purse splits and A-sides.

I have a serious question for everyone.

Shouldnt GGG be at a stage in his career where he should take a lesser split to land an opponent that gets him to the top boxing's rankings?

This isnt a diss, but GGG can knock out all the cab drivers from LA to NY, he still wont get any respect from boxing fans as far as being one of the best.

I feel like GGG is playing the A-side game a little too early here. Go out and earn it young man.

Comment

• I have a solution. Let each fight one ppv against a nobody before they meet and let us see who does the better numbers.

Comment

• IDK, it's sounding like typical Andre Ward double talk. Says he needs to feed his family (maybe he shouldn't have took 2 years off then).

And lol at Marcellus making fun of Ward not hitting as hard as Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                  Well he should be a PPV star but he needs the right partner of course. But that's not the point I was saying.

All I said was that based on the past few years, GGG has attracted more viewers and sold more tickets, so clearly he should get a larger % of the pot, whether it's 55% or 60% or whatever.

I don't care how much Ward attracted 2 years ago. That was 2 years ago. Maybe he generated viewers 2 years ago but he's done nothing to show he can generate viewers not. Is he a great fighter? Of course. Doesn't mean he can generate money to the same degree as Golovkin.
                  What, when Ward hasn't been fighting?

Well that's the last relevant comparison. Ward was off a year and did better ratings against Rodriguez than Golovkin did in his much hyped fight with Geale which completely bombed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Wards fights on HBO.

Rodriguez - 1.2 million viewers
                    Dawson - 1.3 million viewers

Ward only deserves 35%? GTFOH.
                    Wasn't that like 2-3 years ago? Now what's he done, like recently?

Even if it's not 35% (I obviously just made up a number. If you were smart, you'd figure it out), still doesn't change the fact that based on current factors, GGG gets more viewers and higher gate.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      I thought it was something recent, but all he's referring to is this when Ward out due to injury post-Dawson.

http://ring tv.craveonline.com/news/394291-gennady-golovkins-search-for-tba-goes-on
                      I didnt think it was recent, Ward's people made it clear he needed tuneups. Pre Smith he was accusing GGG of ducking while he was on the bench, and only then did GGG mention this. So no blabbing to the media until Ward went overboard there.

Comment

Working...
                      X