Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Heiland WBC Eliminator in Play For Garcia-Broner Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
    If the original gameplan was to unify the titles, wouldn't he be fighting BJS? GGG is trying to get paid and there's nothing wrong with that. He isn't getting any younger.
    He's around the same age Hopkins was when he started getting big fights at middleweight. Both are past their athletic prime but look at all Hopkins went on to accomplish. Fought Trinindad at the age of 36. Canelo is GGG's Felix Trinindad and Jermell Charlo would be GGG's Jermaine Taylor. Hopkins fought Taylor at the age of 40. There are much better high profile fights coming up for GGG at 160 then there would be at 168. He could even rematch Jacobs at Barkley Center for good money. Hopkins would have never dropped a belt at middleweight which he reigned. To do so would be a ***** move especially after all that **** that was talked about Canelo doing it. Don't have double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Quit hating you piece of shet! He's more danger than either Charlo!
      Your just like Jason Shaw. A couple of black loving, dick sucking fa ggots!
      You always use the words Black....d*ck...and sucking

A Psychiatrist would say you secretly wants some Black d*ck...

Whites are building a wall and you coward mofos are hating on Black people.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        He's around the same age Hopkins was when he started getting big fights at middleweight. Both are past their athletic prime but look at all Hopkins went on to accomplish. Fought Trinindad at the age of 36. Canelo is GGG's Felix Trinindad and Jermell Charlo would be GGG's Jermaine Taylor. Hopkins fought Taylor at the age of 40. There are much better high profile fights coming up for GGG at 160 then there would be at 168. He could even rematch Jacobs at Barkley Center for good money. Hopkins would have never dropped a belt at middleweight which he reigned. To do so would be a ***** move especially after all that **** that was talked about Canelo doing it. Don't have double standards.
        Uhhh... BHop started boxing when he was in his 20's and had a fighting style that lended itself to longevity. GGG doesn't have that. GGG most likely won't be fighting at the age of 40. That's a real weird comparison... I'm not sure what your comment has to do with me saying that the Canelo-GGG fight doesn't have anything to do with unifying the MW division.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
          Uhhh... BHop started boxing when he was in his 20's and had a fighting style that lended itself to longevity. GGG doesn't have that. GGG most likely won't be fighting at the age of 40. That's a real weird comparison... I'm not sure what your comment has to do with me saying that the Canelo-GGG fight doesn't have anything to do with unifying the MW division.
          The way GGG chooses to fight is his problem. He doesn't have to drop the WBC belt to fight Canelo. Show me where that was ever stated by the WBC. He also doesn't have move to 168 like his coach was suggesting There are no noteworthy fights at 168. Like I said the first time stick to the original gameplan of unifying the division and don't pull a ***** move and drop a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            You always use the words Black....d*ck...and sucking

A Psychiatrist would say you secretly wants some Black d*ck...

Whites are building a wall and you coward mofos are hating on Black people.
            Lmao. This is the only place he can admit his fetish. Poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
              Lmao. This is the only place he can admit his fetish. Poor guy.
              I doubt this is the only place.

His f@ggishness has surely spilled over into other aspects of his life.

Comment

Hands down Showtime is making legendary statements this year

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  I agree, who cares if he fights main events or undercard. What I do care about is that he fights the best, and Heiland is not that. Hopefully we get a top opponent in the fall, but still, one top opponent a year is still lame. I understand once you lose or get beat up, then you slow down, but as long as you're undefeated and barely taking any damage, and you're only fighting twice a year, why not make both fights a top opponent, instead of just one? Makes more money, creates more legacy and momentum to make you a bigger star which creates WAY more money long term. As long as you're good enough and not taking big damage, why not? Kovalev tried to go Beterbiev then Ward back to back. GGG is fighting Jacobs and Canelo back to back just like he would have done Lemieux Jacobs back to back if Jacobs had been ready to fight him back then.

Why can't Haymon fighters EVER fight two top names in a row? That's why I respect Errol Spence, he's the only Haymon fighter actually calling for the best right away. He wants to go straight from Brook to Thurman because he understands momentum. And I also respect Thurman because he's seemed receptive to seeing the welterweight tournament through to the end from the beginning. "I've got an O and I'm not afraid to let it go." That's the opposite of the Floyd mentality, and most Haymon fighters mentalities. That's why Thurman and Spence are the only two Haymon fighters crossing over to real boxing fans, because they seem to actually respect the sport and want to achieve legacy.

Why can't Jermall do the same? His last fight was easy, so why can't this one be against a top middleweight instead of Heiland? It's disappointing. And Hurd also gets a soft touch? I thought he was supposed to unify with Lara? Also a huge step back from that Disappointing!

if Golovkin selected Heiland, you would be saying "mando doe"

how ironic, A Golovkin fan criticizing another fighters resume'

Comment

Easy win for Charlo

Comment

Don't know much about Heiland, but if he already has four losses I suspect he'll be easy work for Charlo, who is an absolute beast. If he gets his chance at GGG, I suspect he'll pose GGG's biggest challenge of all in this division.

Comment

Working...
                      X