Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Heiland WBC Eliminator in Play For Garcia-Broner Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    Will Charlo be forever be an undercard fighter?
    Who cares?...as long as he's kicking asses.

Comment

Bruh my birthday is going to be great. Anyone going to the fight PM me and we'll get drinks!

Comment

Broner vs Mikey card is turning to be a killer one.

Anxious to see Charlo at the 160 to see how he looks, the problem is that I don't even know who Heilland is, never watched him fight and looking at his rec the guy is not supposed to beat Charlo by anymeans, Can't see how he got that 2nd spot on WBC ranks.
        Last edited by batista84; 06-05-2017, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          Of course curse that's who he want it's more money involved. That's just the rumor goin around.
          Alexander is a boring fighter anyway. Let him prove he can even beat Sammy Vargas, off TV, before a TV slot gets used on his boring style. If he's boring and he's not even a good fighter anymore, then why's he on TV? He will never be entertaining but if he can at least prove he's still good, off TV, then I guess put him back on TV if you have to, out of fairness, even though as a boxing fan I still have no interest in it. Lost to Khan AND lost to Porter, two different styles, so which top style can he beat? Arguably lost to Matthysse. Not a power puncher either so doesn't even have a puncher's chance against these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            Shapping up to be a nice card.

Broner-Garcia
            Charlo-Heiland
            Hurd-Trout
            Alexander-Collazo
            Have you no standards? Garcia should be fighting a top guy, not someone who has lost to Ponce De Leon, slow as hell Maidana, almost lost to shot Paulie, had trouble with Emmanuel Taylor who Matthysse starched, lost almost every round to Porter...

Charlo is already a huge middleweight so he doesn't need to acclimate to the weight, he should be fighting a top guy especially if he only fights twice a year. He should be fighting Jacobs or David Lemieux or Chris Eubank Jr or Billy Joe Saunders or Murata instead of a low KO guy with 4 losses, like that will be pose a challenge to Charlo.

Hurd should be fighting Lara or Andrade or Jermell Charlo.

I mean it's a typical no-risk Al Haymon card. The A-sides are all in against powder puff punchers with multiple losses who have little chance of outpointing or even hurting the A-Sides. Broner is the biggest punching B-side on the card and you can't name a single B+ or better fighter he's EVER KO'd. His dropped Porter because Porter didn't see the punch coming, and yet Porter still got up. That's really the only power he's shown. He hit a tired Maidana after the bell and Maidana got stunned but never went down. Soto Karass, Josesito Lopez, Victor Ortiz and many others were able to drop Maidana, but not Broner.

And that was Broner at his best a few years ago. He's only gotten worse since then, now he's going to drain 7 pounds down as well to get back to 140.

So really, all four matchups are gimmes. Just because the main event is a big name gimme doesn't change the fact it's a gimme. All three top fights could not be easier to predict the winner. Typical overrated Haymon card. Why aren't any of these guys fighting the best?

Comment

The Charlos ain't s**t and won't ever be s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                will charlo be forever be an undercard fighter?
                who cares if he is on the undercard? How does that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by octoberred View Post
                  collazo said he's not even thinking about fighting alexander. He wants danny garcia.
                  even without that fight its a good card still....

Comment

Originally posted by mister wolf View Post
                    ggg better not drop that wbc belt. Stick to the original game plan of unifying the titles.
                    dirty sanchez will never let ggg fight charlo... Never!

Comment

Originally posted by kigali View Post
                      just watch him do just that.
                      dirty sanchez was bashing charlo a few months ago saying he is a non factor.... I thought that was a red flag.....

Comment

Working...
                      X