Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Heiland WBC Eliminator in Play For Garcia-Broner Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masterplan View Post
    of course curse that's who he want it's more money involved. That's just the rumor goin around.
    collazo better be thankful to be fighting on tv still... Not many other promoters would put him on tv....

Comment

Charlo gonna kill him

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Who cares?...as long as he's kicking asses.
        I agree, who cares if he fights main events or undercard. What I do care about is that he fights the best, and Heiland is not that. Hopefully we get a top opponent in the fall, but still, one top opponent a year is still lame. I understand once you lose or get beat up, then you slow down, but as long as you're undefeated and barely taking any damage, and you're only fighting twice a year, why not make both fights a top opponent, instead of just one? Makes more money, creates more legacy and momentum to make you a bigger star which creates WAY more money long term. As long as you're good enough and not taking big damage, why not? Kovalev tried to go Beterbiev then Ward back to back. GGG is fighting Jacobs and Canelo back to back just like he would have done Lemieux Jacobs back to back if Jacobs had been ready to fight him back then.

Why can't Haymon fighters EVER fight two top names in a row? That's why I respect Errol Spence, he's the only Haymon fighter actually calling for the best right away. He wants to go straight from Brook to Thurman because he understands momentum. And I also respect Thurman because he's seemed receptive to seeing the welterweight tournament through to the end from the beginning. "I've got an O and I'm not afraid to let it go." That's the opposite of the Floyd mentality, and most Haymon fighters mentalities. That's why Thurman and Spence are the only two Haymon fighters crossing over to real boxing fans, because they seem to actually respect the sport and want to achieve legacy.

Why can't Jermall do the same? His last fight was easy, so why can't this one be against a top middleweight instead of Heiland? It's disappointing. And Hurd also gets a soft touch? I thought he was supposed to unify with Lara? Also a huge step back from that Disappointing!

Comment

Originally posted by kigali View Post
          who cares?...as long as he's kicking asses.
          exactly.... These questions are only asked about pbc and haymon fighters..... On another note i think spence is already more famous than crawford is.... What is top prank doing to promote crawford anyway.... Even the spence interview with sway did like 55k views in 3 days and crawfords interview did like 12k views in 3 weeks... That just shows you the general publics interest in a guy like spence and a guy like crawford.....

Comment

Heiland will get put to sleep. This will be taking place right after my trip to Europe. Depending on the price of tix I might just stay in NY for a day and try to go to these!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing logic View Post
              i agree, who cares if he fights main events or undercard. What i do care about is that he fights the best, and heiland is not that. Hopefully we get a top opponent in the fall, but still, one top opponent a year is still lame. I understand once you lose or get beat up, then you slow down, but as long as you're undefeated and barely taking any damage, and you're only fighting twice a year, why not make both fights a top opponent, instead of just one? Makes more money, creates more legacy and momentum to make you a bigger star which creates way more money long term. As long as you're good enough and not taking big damage, why not? Kovalev tried to go beterbiev then ward back to back. Ggg is fighting jacobs and canelo back to back just like he would have done lemieux jacobs back to back if jacobs had been ready to fight him back then. Also not all top opponents want to face Charlo on a undercard lol.... did you think about that? if he has a slot open on an undercard it wont be a big name because the budget and exposure are not enough for a top guy to step up....

Why can't haymon fighters ever fight two top names in a row? That's why i respect errol spence, he's the only haymon fighter actually calling for the best right away. He wants to go straight from brook to thurman because he understands momentum. And i also respect thurman because he's seemed receptive to seeing the welterweight tournament through to the end from the beginning. "i've got an o and i'm not afraid to let it go." that's the opposite of the floyd mentality, and most haymon fighters mentalities. That's why thurman and spence are the only two haymon fighters crossing over to real boxing fans, because they seem to actually respect the sport and want to achieve legacy.

Why can't jermall do the same? His last fight was easy, so why can't this one be against a top middleweight instead of heiland? It's disappointing. And hurd also gets a soft touch? I thought he was supposed to unify with lara? Also a huge step back from that disappointing!
              thurman just fought porter and danny garcia... Santa cruz fought mares and frampton the same year if im not mistaken.... Charlo just knocked out williams and moved up.... This fight is not chosed by charlo! The wbc picked heiland not charlo or haymon..... Thats why its called a wbc eliminator..... Pbc has been giving us great fight since 2016 december... Degale vs jack, tank vs pedraza, mares vs cuellar, hurd vs harrison, now hurd vs trout so lets not be too greedy and be thankful... Trout is no soft touch buddy... he was giving charlo all he could handle.....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                I agree, who cares if he fights main events or undercard. What I do care about is that he fights the best, and Heiland is not that. Hopefully we get a top opponent in the fall, but still, one top opponent a year is still lame. I understand once you lose or get beat up, then you slow down, but as long as you're undefeated and barely taking any damage, and you're only fighting twice a year, why not make both fights a top opponent, instead of just one? Makes more money, creates more legacy and momentum to make you a bigger star which creates WAY more money long term. As long as you're good enough and not taking big damage, why not? Kovalev tried to go Beterbiev then Ward back to back. GGG is fighting Jacobs and Canelo back to back just like he would have done Lemieux Jacobs back to back if Jacobs had been ready to fight him back then.

Why can't Haymon fighters EVER fight two top names in a row? That's why I respect Errol Spence, he's the only Haymon fighter actually calling for the best right away. He wants to go straight from Brook to Thurman because he understands momentum. And I also respect Thurman because he's seemed receptive to seeing the welterweight tournament through to the end from the beginning. "I've got an O and I'm not afraid to let it go." That's the opposite of the Floyd mentality, and most Haymon fighters mentalities. That's why Thurman and Spence are the only two Haymon fighters crossing over to real boxing fans, because they seem to actually respect the sport and want to achieve legacy.

Why can't Jermall do the same? His last fight was easy, so why can't this one be against a top middleweight instead of Heiland? It's disappointing. And Hurd also gets a soft touch? I thought he was supposed to unify with Lara? Also a huge step back from that Disappointing!
                So Charlo should give up a chance to be mando to Alvarez or Golovkin to fight in a challenging fight for slightly more money? He can take challenges after he secures the mando spot. That's where the money is.

Comment

Heiland is getting knocked out in round 3

Comment

I haven't seen Heiland. Is he any good?

Comment

Charlo, Hurd, Trout, Broner, Garcia, Alexander, Collazo all on the same card!!! I'm there

Comment

Working...
                      X