Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Heiland WBC Eliminator in Play For Garcia-Broner Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    Charlo has dropped and hurt mutliple opponents with his jab alone at 154, if he starts dropping this Heiland person with the jab then it will mean he carried all that power to middleweight. Gonna make for some interesting fights with the likes of Jacobs, PussieG, Pussienelo, and Pussaunders.
    Pussurata, Pusserevyanchenko, Pusscobs and Puss boy would also be good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by OSCARINA View Post
      who cares if he is on the undercard? How does that matter?
      Just saying he's not a boring fighter. He was undercard in that Mares vs what;s his name? fight when he and Williams should have been the headliners. Lara should be on undercards forever.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
        Canelo can use the not liking the WBC excuse as an excuse to duck Charlo. lol
        Canelito will do just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Pussurata, Pusserevyanchenko, Pusscobs and Puss boy would also be good fights.
          Who is Puss boy again?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
            Who is Puss boy again?
            I don't know. Probably Dominic Wade.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              If he fights GGG he'll headline.
              You mean if lil g would fight him....

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                The Charlos ain't s**t and won't ever be s**t.
                If they ain't s**t then lil g must be bung beetle s**t....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  You always use the words Black....d*ck...and sucking

A Psychiatrist would say you secretly wants some Black d*ck...

Whites are building a wall and you coward mofos are hating on Black people.
                  Lol, that was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    Charlo beat exactly ONE decent guy at 154, and exactly ZERO guys at 160. I sincerely doubt GGG cares one bit about him.

Let Charlo actually EARN some credibility at middleweight before you start sucking his ****.
                    Ok, I can do that. But the same goes for G too. G has beat one decent opponent (Jacobs) so let G EARN some respect too.

Say what you want, but as soon as another elite fighter moves to MW and is about to be G's mandatory G suddenly takes on his first true test as a pro. And he is only 35. Charlo and G have both beat ONE DECENT opponent. For someone sticking up for G, to insist on a boxer earning respect by fighting top opponents, well, that is what many label "The pot calling the kettle black."

Maybe the timing is a coincidence, but G's refusal to challenge himself his entire career until now does raise the question. Also, I'm not hating on G and would say he deserves to be a slight (60/40) favorite over Canelo and/or Charlo right now. Just G hasn't earned anymore respect than Charlo. Both have one quality win and that is it.

I think Charlo is a tougher match-up against G, than Canelo. Charlo has more boxing skill, while Canelo has heavier hands, but it is the moving and boxing (like Jacobs) that gives G the most trouble. That is what Canelo has to do to win, but Canelo is used to overpowering smaller opponents and fighting second tier opponents his own size. And as we said, Charlo is young and relatively inexperienced. Finally, the MW division has some meaningful fights shaping up.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      Charlo beat exactly ONE decent guy at 154, and exactly ZERO guys at 160. I sincerely doubt GGG cares one bit about him.

Let Charlo actually EARN some credibility at middleweight before you start sucking his ****.
                      Triple G beat exactly one decent guy at 160 (Jacobs).

Lol, the irony.

Comment

Working...
                      X