• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
    Tatabanya here, to be added please

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      Tatabanya here, to be added please
      No problem, man, got your name added to the shoutout list on the masterthread now.

Comment

Voted for everything. Might burn out this month with my “I know you better than you know yourself” type of research. Gonna try a more relaxed approach and see how that goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
          Indeed, which of course has a bearing on the little to and fro in the few posts above - personally I'd be quite interested in looking to some of the match ups further down the rankings, and maybe increasing the number of Pick Ems we do slightly... bur not at the expense of losing players who are quite happy with the way it is already. Like I said elsewhere it's just a matter of tinkering with the balance a little bit... seeing what incremental changes we can make without altering the overall fun character of the game and whilst maintaining the support of most of the players.
          If you throw in 1-2 fights that don’t have the name recognition it’ll help all without souring the entire crowd, I. My humble opinion. It’s needed...what happens in a year or two when the elite begin to decline? We have to have others that we have helped expose the posters to. That’s our job as well my friend. I think I’m the next 12-18 months we will see a drastic changing of multiple guards.
          Let’s do it, April and May are going to be good months to really approach that imo.
          Cheers mate. Keep it going on that side of the pond brother

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
            Indeed, which of course has a bearing on the little to and fro in the few posts above - personally I'd be quite interested in looking to some of the match ups further down the rankings, and maybe increasing the number of Pick Ems we do slightly... bur not at the expense of losing players who are quite happy with the way it is already. Like I said elsewhere it's just a matter of tinkering with the balance a little bit... seeing what incremental changes we can make without altering the overall fun character of the game and whilst maintaining the support of most of the players.
            Touché my friend

Comment

Kownacki vs Helenius should be competitive. At least I think it should.

Comment

Okay gentlemen it's that time of the month again - we're looking ahead to March and seeing which fights are going to be in the Pick Em over the next few weeks. Following the usual format there will be a few shoo-ins - fights that are of high enough profile or competitive enough that it ain't really necessary to consult over, and others which we will canvass opinion on to see whether most players want to see 'em in the game.

Following the established format I will list potential PICK EM fights below with the fights that will definitely be in shown in BOLD BLACK font and the fights that we will be polling in BOLD RED font... ermm... and if anyone does have genuine visual problems that might make that confusing just let me know and I reckon we can figure something out.

The polled fights will be included on the PICK EM if they get 50% or more of the players votes - changed slightly from the majority required in the feburary upoming poll. The poll is public (to ensure only votes cast by PICK EM players are counted) and MULTIPLE CHOICE... so make sure you vote for all the fights you want in or vote for NONE OF THE ABOVE if such is your choice.

03/07

Kurbanov vs Illiev

Quigg vs Carroll

Johnson vs Mikhalkin

Kownacki vs Helenius

03/14

Stevenson vs Marriaga

03/21

Culcay vs Mwakinyo

Dorticos vs Breidis

03/28

Avanesyan vs Kelly

Beterbiev vs Meng

Ortiz vs Vargas

Nery vs Alameda

As we can see there ain't a huge amount at the top level next month and of the two that are one is most likely a deep mismatch (Beterbiev vs Meng). The only reall AAA match up is the long awaited WBSS Season 2 Cruiser final between Breidis and Dorticos.

I've tried to ensure that we got at least one fight on each week and outside of the major title fights have included by default only a couple of fights where the bookies odds - or my estimation - suggest a passably competitve fight (Kelly vs Avanesyan, Johnson vs Mikhalkhin and Quigg vs Jono).

Okay gentlemen - it's voting time. Please make your feelings known to ensure you're getting the kinda fights you want to see in the game... and of course, if there's any compelling fights that I missed or you particularly want to see in, make sure you post and let me know in the thread below.

Regards, and thanks for your patience.

Koba

-MEGA-, BostonGuy, TBear, jaded, LoadedWraps, bigjavi973

Sticky me please and it'd be appreciated if you could also remove last month's UPCOMING thread.

K
                Koba let’s add Freshmarts fight against Tanaka on 3/3, Efe Ajagba vs. Razvan Cojanu outta be fun, and James Kirkland vs. Marcos Hernandez for the helluva it. What do ya think bro?
                Cheers

Comment

Kownacki ko 8 Helenius.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Kownacki ko 8 Helenius.
                    If Kownacki is in the mood, it may last half that time.

Comment

Just spotted this bro, im a bit tired from work so my brains at about 35% functionality right now but I'm confused about the mention?

Comment

Working...
                      X