Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever fallen in love with a stripper?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    I'm just lying here right now jacking off to the pillows because they still smell like her.
    ikigai bro wtf hahahahaha you are one funny geezer.

Comment

Does it count if she stripped after we met?

My wife was a stripper for a while, before we had our kids. we both decided it was a way to do things we were comfortable with. I know some of you are like "whoa!" but, we never had a problem with it. To me, working for peanuts, having to take s hit from a boss who is an idiot was not how I wanted to roll. She made great money, it got both of us through our Master's degrees, i waited tables which was good but nowhere near what my baby brought in.

worked for us. We just stopped when we were ready to settle down and have kids.

Comment

It happened to me again. So Im on a business trip, was bored as **** in my hotel room so I went to a strip club to kill time. I saw this queen working the pole and I was mesmerized. I asked one of the waitresses who she was and she asked if I wanted V.I.P with her. I couldn't say no.

When she came in she looked even better up close and she felt even better. Her skin was butter smooth and flawless and she had every curve a man could want. I told her I was on a business trip and had this hotel room to myself and she asked if she could visit after I made a donation. Again, couldn't say no.

This girl was a pro in every way. The way she got me hard the way she sucked me off and the way she moved and positioned her body when I was smashing with the hammer of Thor. After I was done she just packed her **** and left nonchalantly while I was laying there with my mind blown.

I can still remember every position and every face she made, I can still smell her on the sheets. I tried texting her and she's responding flirtingly but she said she needs another donation to come back.

I already dropped the bank on her, I can't spend another dollar on principle lol. ****ing *****es.
        Pics or or it didn't happen. A friend wants to know if you are full of shjt.

Comment

Did you have your du rag on?

Comment

Takes a hell of a lot more than ....she's cute, a good lay.....for me to fall in love. Cute girls who can .......a dime a dozen.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Pics or or it didn't happen. A friend wants to know if you are full of shjt.
              I added her on facebook, we spoke for a while.. we were going to meet up again and then she ghosted me... deleted her facebook after that.

She probably met like a rich baller or something lol and decided to go all in with him and stop whoring. This was years ago, I don't have any pics left.

This was easily the some of the highest quality sex I ever paid for though. Even now.

That was the first time I ever had a marathon multiple hour sex session with somebody who had a bubble butt.

That ass was phenomenal. It's like the ass in my sig except smaller and tighter.

Comment

Originally posted by darkseid View Post
                i'm just lying here right now jacking off to the pillows because they still smell like her.

Comment

I don't know if you've been with a business-minded hooker, but they're serious about their job. They work out their body and go to greater lengths to be as appealing as possible because that's their job- to overcharge you for something special you can't get with just anybody else- at least the expensive ones anyway.

This girl's body was unlike anything i've ever felt or seen before, and her skin was like silk. She told me she does yoga 3 hours everyday and it showed. I could feel every minute of work she put in, and she was tall too, this girl was like a legit supermodel minus the anorexia.

and my ***** it was fantastic. For 3 hours she let me do anything I wanted and she did everything I wanted. How could I not fall in love?
                  Have you even thought about going foreign, where you can get young, hot and perverse women for almost nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                    I added her on facebook, we spoke for a while.. we were going to meet up again and then she ghosted me... deleted her facebook after that.

She probably met like a rich baller or something lol and decided to go all in with him and stop whoring. This was years ago, I don't have any pics left.

This was easily the some of the highest quality sex I ever paid for though. Even now.

That was the first time I ever had a marathon multiple hour sex session with somebody who had a bubble butt.

That ass was phenomenal. It's like the ass in my sig except smaller and tighter.
                    Damn, you are darkseid?

Comment

''It happened to me again.''

Comment

Working...
                      X