Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever fallen in love with a stripper?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever fallen in love with a stripper?

It happened to me again. So Im on a business trip, was bored as **** in my hotel room so I went to a strip club to kill time. I saw this queen working the pole and I was mesmerized. I asked one of the waitresses who she was and she asked if I wanted V.I.P with her. I couldn't say no.

When she came in she looked even better up close and she felt even better. Her skin was butter smooth and flawless and she had every curve a man could want. I told her I was on a business trip and had this hotel room to myself and she asked if she could visit after I made a donation. Again, couldn't say no.

This girl was a pro in every way. The way she got me hard the way she sucked me off and the way she moved and positioned her body when I was smashing with the hammer of Thor. After I was done she just packed her **** and left nonchalantly while I was laying there with my mind blown.

I can still remember every position and every face she made, I can still smell her on the sheets. I tried texting her and she's responding flirtingly but she said she needs another donation to come back.

I already dropped the bank on her, I can't spend another dollar on principle lol. ****ing *****es.

I'm just lying here right now jacking off to the pillows because they still smell like her.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
        After I was done she just packed her **** and left nonchalantly while I was laying there with my mind blown.
        Yeah a woman who just leaves nonchalantly without b1tching or wanting to sleep over triggers something in my brain that makes me fall in love.

What race was she, her height, measurements? I just want more details so when I jerk off, I can project a better image with my imagination.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Already dropped money on her, won't on principle... when she's a prostitute?

Comment

That sounds like far to perfect/professional of ***** for dollars exchange to fall in love. Although I've never falling in love over *****. I can fall in lust over *****, but in this situation that would result in my "principles" gtfo of the way & a ATM visit to setup round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                It happened to me again. So Im on a business trip, was bored as **** in my hotel room so I went to a strip club to kill time. I saw this queen working the pole and I was mesmerized. I asked one of the waitresses who she was and she asked if I wanted V.I.P with her. I couldn't say no.

When she came in she looked even better up close and she felt even better. Her skin was butter smooth and flawless and she had every curve a man could want. I told her I was on a business trip and had this hotel room to myself and she asked if she could visit after I made a donation. Again, couldn't say no.

This girl was a pro in every way. The way she got me hard the way she sucked me off and the way she moved and positioned her body when I was smashing with the hammer of Thor. After I was done she just packed her **** and left nonchalantly while I was laying there with my mind blown.

I can still remember every position and every face she made, I can still smell her on the sheets. I tried texting her and she's responding flirtingly but she said she needs another donation to come back.

I already dropped the bank on her, I can't spend another dollar on principle lol. ****ing *****es.
                what city was this in? I want to start hitting the better strip clubs around the world. most suck bad. to answer your question i never fell in love with a stripper but i def was feenin for them after they let me smash.

here in LA there used to be a few really good spots with bomb talent but lately all the hotter strippers don't strip no more they prob went on to other shady lines of work.

Comment

Comment

Lol@donations

Comment

Working...
                    X