Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Could Show a Non-Boxing Fan 1 Fight What Would it Be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Klit lost his pride against Tyson Fury.

Fury is the one who ended the Klitschko era.
    Yeah, too bad. I was hoping Wlad would retire on top like his brother. Maybe if Steward hadn't passed away. Fury showed some great skill though. And some smarts making some extra screw you money doing some nice work in the WWE, like Mayweather. Did some nice promo work on the mic, both as an opponent and then an ally of a character named Braun Strowman, played by Adam Scherr, who previously won 7 strongman competitions, according to Wikipedia. With how entertaining Fury is, he was a natural. I'm surprised he was able to do a scripted match though, since he's a boxer, not a wrestler, but they managed to work around that. Point is, I liked Wlad though and his career still didn't end too badly. At least the guy went down swinging.

Comment

Barrera Vs. Hamed

Broner vs. Maidana

Comment

show them mouths don't win fights

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          you came to late to the party mate unfortunately .....nothing was like the 80’ and sheer number of epic fights but we have YouTube I guess
          We all have preference I believe, we all have reasons to choose different fights in this thread.
          You have yours and i have mine.

Comment

I would let the person stay a non fan and advise against watching boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
              Better yet, show him a Marciano fight, that should do it.

Comment

Holyfield vs anyone.... that way you know there is going to be a dog fight ... Bowe, Lewis, Tyson, Foreman, Dokes

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                  Why is that? .............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Why is that? .............Rockin'
                    - -Leffy don't like today's boxers or his dentures, so he don't like having to pick the one he don't like more than the other.

Comment

It would be darned near criminal to introduce a young person to boxing when there is so much more they could be paying attention to. If they needed confidence or were being picked on by other kids, it might still make a little sense.

Otherwise, you might as well put it this way, "Hey, kid, come on over to boxing where the officials are often corrupt or incompetent, the boxing orgs are criminal, the best boxers are usually on steroids, their promoters are shysters, the matches are over priced and the best fighters seldom fight the other best fighters.

Do you really need more reasons?

Comment

Working...
                      X