Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders vs. Demetrius Andrade Ordered By WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone refresh my memory: Andrade beat Culcay for the WBA title but he's not the belt holder anymore so I assume Andrade dropped the belt? Why'd he do that?

Comment

Will challenge for most boring fight in history, hopefully Andrade signs with Hearn so this fight doesn't get made

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        Can someone refresh my memory: Andrade beat Culcay for the WBA title but he's not the belt holder anymore so I assume Andrade dropped the belt? Why'd he do that?
        That was at 154, he moved up to 160

Comment

This is the 3rd mandatory defense in a row the WBO has ordered Saunders to make in less than one calendar year. Meanwhile, Adonis Stevenson hasn't made a mandatory defense in almost 5 years.

Comment

Great news. Two other guys happy to sit around doing **** all of interest except sitting around waiting for a winner between Canelo and ggg forced to fight. Hopefully Charlo is forced to fight a relevant middleweight too

Comment

Originally posted by E-Sharp View Post
              This is the 3rd mandatory defense in a row the WBO has ordered Saunders to make in less than one calendar year. Meanwhile, Adonis Stevenson hasn't made a mandatory defense in almost 5 years.

If Saunders can never NOT be injured I’m sure the wbo woulda been cool. Every fight this dude can’t have a camp without something coming up.

Comment

It will never happen. But if it does, Andrade might just be what the doctor orders to push Saunders off our balls.

Comment

Golovkin/Canelo
                  Jacobs/Derevyanchenko
                  Saunders/Andrade

So who does that leave for Charlo? Murray? Spike?

Comment

WOW! Only 10 days to negotiate? Saunders will probably vacate! Boo-Boo...time to MAN UP!

Comment

Bout damn time they made him fight SOMEBODY!

Comment

Working...
                      X