Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched some Andre Ward fights & thank god he retired!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't take this seriously when you claim all Ward does is 1-2 clinch. That's so pathetically inaccurate that I wonder if you actually watched a Ward fight. Are you sure you weren't watching Wlad? Ward and Wlad are similar names.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      he was the most consistently dirty and ugly fighter ive ever seen in my life.
      So basically you never watched Andrew Golota fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I can't take this seriously when you claim all Ward does is 1-2 clinch. That's so pathetically inaccurate that I wonder if you actually watched a Ward fight. Are you sure you weren't watching Wlad? Ward and Wlad are similar names.
        He does a few other things aswell, elbows, headbutts and can end fights with low blows

Comment

Are you guys more peeved at S.O.G. Andre Ward for ruining Sergey Kovalev's career or nuts?

Comment

Andre Bored.

The most boring, dirty ass mfer in the business

he was allowed to hold, headbutt and low blow his way to the P4P list, with the blessings of corrupt u.s referees

That flying headbutt from across the ring against Kessler still gives me shivers

he punched Kovalevs balls time and time again until it was called a TKO, unbelievable

yeah. glad he's gone, nobody misses this cheating, boring mfer

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
              This dude was the epitome of a boring cheater. All that excessive clinching & head butts were disgusting to see & even worse a ref never too a point away. All Ward did was throw 1-2 then clinch or head butt. Ward inside game was alright not on Errol Spence level. What was even worse were his fans would called that sweet science master class boxing.

Seriously I like the dude as a person but as a boxer he is a piece of ****!
              I never liked watching him fight either, not even in the Super Six.

I love technical, slick fighters but Ward and Alexander I've never been fond of watching fight. I'm also glad hes gone, Alexander can follow suit hopefully soon.

Other names I'd add for similar reasons are Danny Garcia, Canelo, Wlad, and AJ.

Comment

I can’t believe European fans are still butt hurt and I can’t believe black American fans can’t see what a dirty cheat bore ward was

Comment

Ward is extremely dull and frustrating to watch, however he is effective.

He uses dirty, spoiling tactics and can make adjustments to an opponents style as well as Floyd could.

Overall he won't be remembered as anything special, he has zero charisma and hid in Oakland for years stinking out the local arena. He was also very inactive in his 'prime'...then turned into a diva for the Kovalev fights.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Not really and I haven’t seen people hyping Kessler up too much. That’s probably in your head to suit some agenda. You fit in well here.
                    lmao kid I'm referring to important history you clearly haven't been around for.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      he literally used his head as his main weapon against Kessler.

I don;t think anyone is really butthurt, just shocked it was allowed to happen
                      No, the controversy around this subject is that Kessler had no chance of winning regardless of the headbutts yet the Calzaghe reputation preservationists try to make it seem like it was a factor.

Comment

Working...
                      X