Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched some Andre Ward fights & thank god he retired!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Denmark isn’t in the UK.
    That's enlightening. The Danish fans aren't clinging to Kessler's legacy the same way Calzaghe (UK) fans HAVE TO.. Are you new the sport?

Comment

This keyboard warrior troll era is insane. All you *****s won't say **** to any boxers face.

Comment

20 years from now people will still talk about Mayweather and Pac. Andre Ward will be long forgotten to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          That's enlightening. The Danish fans aren't clinging to Kessler's legacy the same way Calzaghe (UK) fans HAVE TO.. Are you new the sport?
          Not really and I haven’t seen people hyping Kessler up too much. That’s probably in your head to suit some agenda. You fit in well here.

Comment

All these butt hurts sad because Dre retired unbeaten and cleaned out every division.. Was. Unified champion at 168...

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              Can you believe the UK fans are STILL asshurt about what happened to Kessler?

I can't.

Ward would have DOMINATED Calzaghe. Ok. Deal with it.
              he literally used his head as his main weapon against Kessler.

I don;t think anyone is really butthurt, just shocked it was allowed to happen

Comment

Lots of butthurt in this thread from ward haters

Comment

I think he was very overrated by many and as you say dirty as hell and more of an MMA type wrestler puncher than this unbelievable great boxer some claim him to be. I thought he was painful to watch and he got away with breaking rules in the Oakland area where he almost always fought. I think Bivol would beat him on his best day.

Comment

Yes Ward is super dirty and boring. I despise no fighter the way I despise him. He should have been DQ'd against Kessler. He should have had points taken away in the first Kovalev fight and lost clearly. He should have been docked 2 points for the low blows in the Kovalev rematch and Kovalev should have been given 5 minutes to recover. None of this happened. The corruption surrounding this guy was just too much. Can't stand him.

Comment

Son Of Golota was a dirty son of a bytch.

Comment

Working...
                      X