Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched some Andre Ward fights & thank god he retired!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    yet you watched his fight and made a thread about him
    Ward was a very important boxer and all serious boxing fans are going to watch his fights even if they don't like him or like the way he fights. Many may watch his fights to see his opponent fight and hope Ward loses. I don't like Khan or Broner yet I watch them fight. I am going to watch all boxers in the top 10 rating fight for my own knowledge of their boxing skills just like I think you do.

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
      This keyboard warrior troll era is insane. All you *****s won't say **** to any boxers face.
      I think Ward is a dirty fighter and terrible to watch but I am not going to seek him out just to say it to his face. That would be insane. Much of the threads and conversation on this forum involves trashing good champion boxers and sometimes trashing them to the extreme. That is just the way it is, GGG is one of my favorites and he gets ripped to pieces on here every time his name comes up. The better the boxer the more he gets trashed as a rule. Not many bother to trash mediocre boxers.

Comment

I enjoy rewinding and laughing at Alvarez take Kovalev's soul! I do this weekly. Ward broke Kovalev and Alvarez finished him off.

Comment

#WardRuinsLives

Comment

he was the most consistently dirty and ugly fighter ive ever seen in my life. it sums him up that the last punch he ever threw in the ring was a low blow

Comment

I feel bad for him. The amount of self hatred he has is far worse than even the most angry biracial people I've come across. I hope he can come to terms with it before it eats him alive.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                Can you believe the UK fans are STILL asshurt about what happened to Kessler?

I can't.

Ward would have DOMINATED Calzaghe. Ok. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  Can you believe the UK fans are STILL asshurt about what happened to Kessler?
                  5 unintentional headbutts against Kessler.. Two maybe.. But fúcking five? All against the same guy? Yeah, that's foul play, and why Ward ran away from a very very very lucrative offer for a rematch in Denmark, where he would have been banned from the sport for a lifetime for that unsportmanslike bullshít.

Comment

Seems as though Andre beat up a few fans too hahahaha.........

Undefeated for close to 20 years, he was boring but what he was doing was eliminating his opponents options against him. Everything he did could have been countered by his opponents but they were not willing to do so. When your met with fire you throw your fire back. Good fighter and boxer with a greater will to win at any cost. Thats a great fighter and a successful one too!

Inside the boxing match there's fighting going on, don't you know?

Ray

Comment

People just salty he never lost. Even his opponents admit he beat them. He won the super six, olympic gold, multiple weight classes etc without above average power. Just brains, hard work, and heart. World class boxer. Maybe not a boxer puncher/brawler but he beat all of them. How many pure boxers can you name who accomplished this? Jmm? Hopkins? Then who is undefeated with a resume like ward....

Comment

Working...
                      X