No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Admits He's Been Studying Joshua For a Long Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    I never said Wilder's resume was better but I know for a fact that he wanted the joshua fight, everyone knows it except the deluded Brits who believe daddy's boy Hearn and that quiet coward joshua.

Are you serious? Povetkin is 40 years old and 3 heads shorter. Parker a guy should be playing rugby who has never himself beaten a champion. If he was any good he would of knocked out parker. Against takam he went for life and death and against Klitschko the same...remember how easy fury did it?

Those other bums you mentioned are not even worth mentioning, I am not saying that Wilders or Fury's resume is that much better but I can say that klitschko nearly finished AJ...I can say that joshua is hiding behind hearn. He's ducking both wilder and fury. I am not American and i am neither a fan of wilder or fury but looking from the sideline I can see what's happening. Hearn will never let him fight, not even the loser of wilder vs fury.

Please if you're British don't reply to me ever again, no offense but you folks are not boxing fans you're AJ stans, you are one of the people who'd be happy if he fights another bum in Pulev..you'd probably waste your heard earned money for that crap so Hearn can buy himself a new Lamborghini.

Oh I just realized you red k'd me lol..that proves even more my point...a but hurt GayJay fan girl who got her feeling hurt...God forbid someone speaks the truth huh
    How come wilder was avoiding all the top guys until he saw AJ money windmill and suddenly wants to unify.

Reason : he knows he got little or nothing to loose. Win/loose is a wi-win for him provide the money fall on him.

It's all about the money and soft targets for wilder.

I can't imagine a champ with 40 fights in these era have not

Whyte
    Takam
    Chisora
    Parker
    Podvetkin
    Miller
    Pulev
    WK
    Breazeale
    Martins

Who the hell has he been fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
      Answer this what lineal champ did Joshua beat to win those belts answer that. plus the reason Wilder is fighting Fury is because he is still considered the lineal heavyweight champion.

Secondly Wilder has never ducked or dodged anyone in the sport if that's the case why did he say he would fight Whyte if Joshua was next willing to come to the UK and beat both. plus Wilder is no dummy why take 35% or less when he felt that he has brought just as much to the table as Joshua if not more and Joshua has not beat anyone that Wilder could not of beaten easier than he did
      Why has he never unified with 7 defences?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
        Who are you kidding? Joshua is 22-0 and his last 8 opponents have been:
        1. Povetkin
        2. Parker
        3. Takam
        4. Klitschko
        5. Molina
        6. Breazeale
        7. Martin
        8. Whytte

Yet he has "No balls"? GTFO
        wilders decent opponents Ortiz fk all else

Comment

Ill take Usyk tbh. Joshua found it hard to hit Parker. Usyk will do the same and counter punch him back at the same time.

Comment

I never said Wilder's resume was better but I know for a fact that he wanted the joshua fight, everyone knows it except the deluded Brits who believe daddy's boy Hearn and that quiet coward joshua.

Are you serious? Povetkin is 40 years old and 3 heads shorter. Parker a guy should be playing rugby who has never himself beaten a champion. If he was any good he would of knocked out parker. Against takam he went for life and death and against Klitschko the same...remember how easy fury did it?

Those other bums you mentioned are not even worth mentioning, I am not saying that Wilders or Fury's resume is that much better but I can say that klitschko nearly finished AJ...I can say that joshua is hiding behind hearn. He's ducking both wilder and fury. I am not American and i am neither a fan of wilder or fury but looking from the sideline I can see what's happening. Hearn will never let him fight, not even the loser of wilder vs fury.

Please if you're British don't reply to me ever again, no offense but you folks are not boxing fans you're AJ stans, you are one of the people who'd be happy if he fights another bum in Pulev..you'd probably waste your heard earned money for that crap so Hearn can buy himself a new Lamborghini.

Oh I just realized you red k'd me lol..that proves even more my point...a but hurt GayJay fan girl who got her feeling hurt...God forbid someone speaks the truth huh
            Cant tar us all with the same brush I'm not a fan of aj at all. As well as other brits I've seen on here.

Comment

Does anyone here gives Usyk a realistic chance of defeating Anthony Joshua?

Comment

The whole division is weak so the best have to fight the best, there's not many good HW fighters around but I can assure you that luis ortiz is 10 times better than povetkin.
                Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                On what fkn grounds, the fact that he's older, slower and much less acheived at amateur and professional level?
                Povetkin is younger, faster, and more powerful than Ortiz, with a far superior amateur pedigree and a much better pro resume.

But Ortiz got KTFO by Wilder, and that makes him 10 times better than Povetkin .. get it?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Does anyone here gives Usyk a realistic chance of defeating Anthony Joshua?
                  Definitely. He's 6'3, 78" inch reach and comes in around 215lbs as a CW. He'll be around 15/20 lbs heavier as a HW.

With his speed, movement, skills, stamina, and awkward southpaw style, I think he has a realistic chance of beating anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Definitely. He's 6'3, 78" inch reach and comes in around 215lbs as a CW. He'll be around 15/20 lbs heavier as a HW.

With his speed, movement, skills, stamina, and awkward southpaw style, I think he has a realistic chance of beating anybody.
                    That's very interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

With additional 15/20Ibs heavier as a HW, hope you are aware it's will reduce his speed.

Meanwhile, he has not been tested on his ability to a strong punches. Bellew is a good test though.

Comment

Working...
                      X