4. Klitschko
    5. Molina
    6. Breazeale
    7. Martin
    8. Whytte

Yet he has "No balls"? GTFO
    Joshua has defeated more world champions than Wilder

Comment

Usyk reminds me of a fit and healthy Tyson Fury ... no punch power but great skills and reflexes. Usyk also looks fit , healthy and sharp more like the Fury who fought Klitschko rather than the Pianeta version.

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
      Usyk would be a very tough fight for Joshua. I look forward to it happening late last year or early 2020.

Comment

Wilder fought someone who lost their last six fights at 22 fights in , if you want to see someone with no balls look at his boxrec and what his manager said in teh press about having to protect him at 30 fights.

We need to get off the back of fighters like AJ who step up or we'll get the Wilders of the world at the top ducking everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
          In the Wilder"s 40 fights
          Who was a threat?
          I'll wait.....
          I never said Wilder's resume was better but I know for a fact that he wanted the joshua fight, everyone knows it except the deluded Brits who believe daddy's boy Hearn and that quiet coward joshua.

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
          Who are you kidding? Joshua is 22-0 and his last 8 opponents have been:
          1. Povetkin
          2. Parker
          3. Takam
          4. Klitschko
          5. Molina
          6. Breazeale
          7. Martin
          8. Whytte

Are you serious? Povetkin is 40 years old and 3 heads shorter. Parker a guy should be playing rugby who has never himself beaten a champion. If he was any good he would of knocked out parker. Against takam he went for life and death and against Klitschko the same...remember how easy fury did it?

Those other bums you mentioned are not even worth mentioning, I am not saying that Wilders or Fury's resume is that much better but I can say that klitschko nearly finished AJ...I can say that joshua is hiding behind hearn. He's ducking both wilder and fury. I am not American and i am neither a fan of wilder or fury but looking from the sideline I can see what's happening. Hearn will never let him fight, not even the loser of wilder vs fury.

Please if you're British don't reply to me ever again, no offense but you folks are not boxing fans you're AJ stans, you are one of the people who'd be happy if he fights another bum in Pulev..you'd probably waste your heard earned money for that crap so Hearn can buy himself a new Lamborghini.

Oh I just realized you red k'd me lol..that proves even more my point...a but hurt GayJay fan girl who got her feeling hurt...God forbid someone speaks the truth huh
          Last edited by BoZz; 10-31-2018, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Usyk would give AJ fits, but ultimately I expect him to get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              I never said Wilder's resume was better but I know for a fact that he wanted the joshua fight, everyone knows it except the deluded Brits who believe daddy's boy Hearn and that quiet coward joshua.

Are you serious? Povetkin is 40 years old and 3 heads shorter. Parker a guy should be playing rugby who has never himself beaten a champion. If he was any good he would of knocked out parker. Against takam he went for life and death and against Klitschko the same...remember how easy fury did it?

Those other bums you mentioned are not even worth mentioning, I am not saying that Wilders or Fury's resume is that much better but I can say that klitschko nearly finished AJ...I can say that joshua is hiding behind hearn. He's ducking both wilder and fury. I am not American and i am neither a fan of wilder or fury but looking from the sideline I can see what's happening. Hearn will never let him fight, not even the loser of wilder vs fury.

Please if you're British don't reply to me ever again, no offense but you folks are not boxing fans you're AJ stans, you are one of the people who'd be happy if he fights another bum in Pulev..you'd probably waste your heard earned money for that crap so Hearn can buy himself a new Lamborghini.
              Ortiz is 39 (38 for Wilder fight) 6 months OLDER than Povetkin and never beat or been a champ and made Wilder go 'life and death' but is a top fighter/win and the others aren't?

GTFO with your double standard pretending to be a boxing fan, all of the above are decent wins.

AJ went life and death with Takam, really? In what parrallel universe? Did you even watch it or just feel like spouting nonesense.

You either a hater or a Wilder d#ckrider.

Comment

I feel, I very feel Usyk!

Comment

Wilder's and Fury's resume is in fact less better than AJ's....and any argument about AJ ducking Wilder or Fury and not wanting those fights applies equally to Wilder. If Wilder was not ready until his 33 rd fight to go for a World Title and made no efforts to unify allowing a novice, slow chinny coward like AJ to unify the other titles, what does that say about him. Thus if AJ is not ready to fight Wilder or Fury so be it, it does not mean he is avoiding them, or to scared to fight them its just he is not ready yet. The fights will happen. Wilder is ready now as the money is right and worth the risk, thats also why the fight has not happened as he is not being offered the right money and they are holding out for that. The Fury fight a calculated risk, but also comes with a good chance of big money $15 mil hence why this fight is happening. Thus no one is ducking here is about the right deal and the right time. Call AJ a ducker if you like but that reflects badly on Wilder, as either its taken him 40 fights to get good enough to finally step up or he has been ducking all this time. Also if the boxers AJ fought to be come unified are that bad where was Wilder the more experienced, the better more dangerous boxer, why was he not fighting them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                    Ortiz is 39 (38 for Wilder fight) 6 months OLDER than Povetkin and never beat or been a champ and made Wilder go 'life and death' but is a top fighter/win and the others aren't?

GTFO with your double standard pretending to be a boxing fan, all of the above are decent wins.

AJ went life and death with Takam, really? In what parrallel universe? Did you even watch it or just feel like spouting nonesense.

You either a hater or a Wilder d#ckrider.
                    Hey ****** did you read my fkn post? I even said that Wilder's resume is not much better than Joshuas but the difference is that wilder wants to fight joshua. I am not a wilder fan I am even supporting fury in their fight but I have to give him respect for wanting the fight.

The whole division is weak so the best have to fight the best, there's not many good HW fighters around but I can assure you that luis ortiz is 10 times better than povetkin.

You must be British because no one in his right mind would defend that coward. Even Froch said hearn is protecting him, Joe Rogan said it too..everyone seems to be wrong but Joshua is nowhere to be seen or heard...his daddy Hearn is doing all the dodging and ducking.

Well have fun watching joshua vs pulev...in your eyes and every other joshua fan's eyes Pulev is the pound4pound king..

Just a shame that it takes an Irishman (fury) to defend the little bit of honor the Brits have..you should be kissing his fkn feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                      Who are you kidding? Joshua is 22-0 and his last 8 opponents have been:
                      1. Povetkin
                      2. Parker
                      3. Takam
                      4. Klitschko
                      5. Molina
                      6. Breazeale
                      7. Martin
                      8. Whytte

I'm far from a AJ fan, but a couple of years ago if you thought any heavyweight was going to take on the bolded back-to-back, you'd say thats a HOF resume in the making. Of course you can say now that Klit/Takam/Pov are all more shopworn but it's still a one of the most respectable, if not best of the winning Heavyweight resumes.

Comment

Working...
                      X