Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Drops Gamboa Three Times, Stops Him in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack is going to be kicking himself for that 12th round; he had LOADS of time to work over Pascal after the knockdown but like someone else said, Jack is a terrible finisher...

Comment

• Lol, Gayweather promotions loses again.

Worst promotion company today.

Comment

• That fight was too close to call. I’ll bet if you watch it on separate days you call a different winner. I don’t see how anyone can be so sure about their card.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Jack controlled the entire 2nd half of the fight and won at least 2 of the first 6 rds, no way he lost this fight by 2 rds. The kds cancel out.

I think he deserved the win, he was taking it to the champ, the crowd obviously agreed with the fight that I saw based on their boos.
          Exactly how I saw it. Jack got jacked! He deserved the win.

Comment

• Anyone thinking that was a robbery should switch to watching Golf instead... That was a very close fight being judged by Human beings... And at that game Pascal won with no shame...

Comment

• Good fight! Congratulations to both fighters! Wow, what another great fight two weeks in a row? This fight was so close. They should do a rematch.

Badou problem is he starts too late. He is a slow starter. He gave away too many of the early rounds which may have cost him the fight.

In any case, great effort by both guys! What a way to close out this decade of boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                I disagree but you could make a case for 10-8 without the kd
                Guess we’ll have to agree to disagree then but you could score round that cuz Jack was working Pascal over!

Crazy how fun, competitive and close this fight was!

We’ve argued is it a robbery if a close fight goes to someone else!

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  That fight was too close to call. I’ll bet if you watch it on separate days you call a different winner. I don’t see how anyone can be so sure about their card.
                  To be fair i didn't think it was a hard fight to score. All the rounds were pretty clear to me, no really close rounds. Jack won.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    Jack is going to be kicking himself for that 12th round; he had LOADS of time to work over Pascal after the knockdown but like someone else said, Jack is a terrible finisher...
                    Looked like he was doing the best he could. Pascal did what he did every time he got hurt tonight. He latched on and clinched. I thought Badou was gonna pull it off. Seemed like Jean was about to go any second.

Comment

• Do we really need all this filler after the two undercard fights went the distance?

Comment

Working...
                      X