Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Drops Gamboa Three Times, Stops Him in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... Floyd even stepped in for Broner as well... and what was the result?...
    Who was more hyped? Broner or Tank?

I even think Broner made the P4P list one time???

I don’t see Tank matched up good again for another year or 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Who was more hyped? Broner or Tank?

I even think Broner made the P4P list one time???

I don’t see Tank matched up good again for another year or 2?
      ... I remember that I was even rooting for Broner, when he was like 23 yo...

... (but now I don't understand why Floyd chose to fully support these hopeless midgets...)

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        Wait how/where did you get this on PPV? I'm geniunely curious

Normally this would have been on TSN 1 through 5 somewhere since they usually show all the ESPN and Showtime cards. But they didn't air this one for some reason, despite showing the Steven Butler Ryoto Murata fight in the middle of the night on Monday when it was streamed on ESPN+ and had no big names. Not like they ever air a fight because any of the fighters are Canadian (Ryan Ford can attest to that)
        Watched it on Bell ExpressVu. There seems to always be two Canadian fighters at any given time that we won’t get to see for free. Right now it’s Pascal and Lemieux. When one gets taken out then his Canadian PPV spots will go to the next best guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
          Watched it on Bell ExpressVu. There seems to always be two Canadian fighters at any given time that we won’t get to see for free. Right now it’s Pascal and Lemieux. When one gets taken out then his Canadian PPV spots will go to the next best guy.
          Ah okay thanks. Not even sure we can get Bell on the west coast but maybe. I mean there's only the 3 big telecom companies here anyway so don't see why not. But yeah I almost forked over the 30 some bucks for the 3 months of that punchinggrace service to see Lemieux's 168 debut but I didn't want to see it that badly.

How much was it by the way? Hopefully closer to UK prices lol

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Ah okay thanks. Not even sure we can get Bell on the west coast but maybe. I mean there's only the 3 big telecom companies here anyway so don't see why not. But yeah I almost forked over the 30 some bucks for the 3 months of that punchinggrace service to see Lemieux's 168 debut but I didn't want to see it that badly.

How much was it by the way? Hopefully closer to UK prices lol
            I’m not sitting in front of my satellite right now but it was absurdly expensive at either 70 or 80 dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
              I’m not sitting in front of my satellite right now but it was absurdly expensive at either 70 or 80 dollars.
              Oh brutal, so like a normal PPV price. Well I hope it has every under card fight and Tank personally sends you a thank you note that says "Tank you very much" with a 8x10 signed glossy of him winking.

Comment

• Wao old Gamboa! This coward need to fight somebody good like Lomachenko

Comment

• I was pretty sure that after Gamboa suffered the injury that Davis would have him out of there in short order. I was very surprised that an ancient, chinny, one-legged fighter managed to hang in there until the 12th round with the guy being touted as one of the hardest punchers in boxing. It's very fair to say that Davis was exposed on a few levels in this fight. Gamboa has been washed since at least 2014. Davis was supposed to blast him out in no more than six rounds.

I'm pretty sure that off of this performance Tank will be matched up with at least two more washed up journeyman types.

Comment

• Davis 25 now and a one legged 38 year old Gamboa is the best he has ever fought.

They protect fighters so much now. A lot of them dont really start fighting the best in their divisions until they are near 30.

Comment

• Tank is a big fat hype job.

Comment

Working...
                      X