Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Thurman suddenly stopped KO'ing opponents, he must be on peds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman was taking the hard peds you know they were all hard and peds Thurman arrested 24/7 (gone wrong) hbo Lomachenko you know what I mean?

Comment

Danny stopped KOing opponents too. So did Mayweather. They all on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Really huh? Not accounting for the fact that almost all of Pacquiao's opponent starting from 2010 had been noted as "Granite chinned" That didn't play a factor at all?
        So then what if he can't K.O. Khan? What then? Can't use the past his prime excuse either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Or fighting very durable guys

How many times have Porter and Garcia been stopped?
          Or Guerrero? Some people are too dumb to understand this.

Comment

Wait...WHAT?

Comment

All of this stems from Floyd's demands... his little minions ran with the PED thing... And when Pac agreed, Floyd moved more goalposts or took another vacation. Besides the cheap Ortiz knockout, Floyd hadn't had a knockout/stoppage since his win against Hatton in Dec 2007. So people using the "Pac hasn't had a knockout since 2009" are hypocrites.

These boxers got older and aren't natural welterweights. They just grew into the division for $$$, and as they aged.

It's just clear, it's harder to knockout top opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Or Guerrero? Some people are too dumb to understand this.
                Exactly, i totally forgot about ghost... I think combined the only knockdown i can recall is porter getting caught by broner.. Maybe ghost got dropped once pre welter. But for the most part, these dudes have tremendous chins and hearts, and aren't getting stopped

And how the hell are fanboys trying to involve manny into a discussion about garcia/thurman?

Comment

That is your logic right? Thurman's power suddenly dropped to none existence that most of his opponents can take it without having to taste canvas or to taste danger of getting knocked out completely. That is how you speculated Pacman's power, so Thurman must be on peds right?
                  No. Most fighter's KO percentage drops as their level of competition increases. Opponents at the top of a weight class are generally more durable and harder to hit - that's part of the reason why they're top fighters. Thurman like many before him amassed an impressive KO streak and then as his opposition improved, his KO percentage has started to wain. This is not unusual.

Manny on the other hand actually gained strength, muscle mass, power, speed, durability, basically everything for a period of time and started KO'ing or busting up naturally much bigger men. Then, in accordance with the timeline when he began random drug testing, many of those attributes seemingly declined rapidly. That's why questions over possible PED abuse are more valid in his instance.

Comment

I made a thread AGES ago that Thurman doesn ot have world level power. I got ridiculed for it yet history has absolved me.

Comment

That is your logic right? Thurman's power suddenly dropped to none existence that most of his opponents can take it without having to taste canvas or to taste danger of getting knocked out completely. That is how you speculated Pacman's power, so Thurman must be on peds right?
                      I read somewhere that he had shoulder surgery and has never looked the same since but we shouldn't assume

Comment

Working...
                      X