• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely Manny deserves to be mentioned.

Comment

unpopular opinion

khan, Adrien Broner, Danny Garcia

Comment

an old and past prime pac still wants to fight everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Oleksandr Usyk, Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury, Lomachenko, Mikey Garcia, Crawford, Canelo all immediately come to mind.

Each one of those guys are gunning for the best fighters in their respective divisions.
          Agree with Usyk....but erm...Canelo? Wilder? Mikey?

I would agree with Fury too but he only has 3 top opponents in his whole, 10 year career.

The name you should have up there, regardless of your personal bias, is Amir Khan. No matter if he is on ITV, Sky or anywhere else, he fights any and every body.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Agree with Usyk....but erm...Canelo? Wilder? Mikey?

I would agree with Fury too but he only has 3 top opponents in his whole, 10 year career.

The name you should have up there, regardless of your personal bias, is Amir Khan. No matter if he is on ITV, Sky or anywhere else, he fights any and every body.
            Your forgetting that he won't fight Brook.
            He would rather get knocked out and half killed than fight Brook.
            Khan has issues.

Comment

Can we throw Horns name into the mix or will I get laughed at???

Comment

I want to believe Kownacki in HW.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
                  you couldn't be anymore wrong about that. gary russell jr was and still is the best featherweight when loma was at 126lb he schooled him. loma defeated walters who was undefeated and highly thought of at the time and did it easily. he beat rigondeaux who was pound for pound one of the best fighters in the lower weight classes and he made him quit.he beat linares in his first fight at lightweight when linares was the number one guy at lightweight. he beat pedraza who is a two division champion at lightweight. stop trying to rewrite history.
                  Salido in his second pro fight was quite a ballsy move too.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Your forgetting that he won't fight Brook.
                    He would rather get knocked out and half killed than fight Brook.
                    Khan has issues.
                    Let's say I agree that he wants to duck Brook. Fine. That does not change the fact that he has fought just about everybody else, regardless of promoter or network and never been tied down.

The same can't be said for Loma/Mikey, who couldnt even fight each other.

Lets just be real now.

Comment

Working...
                    X