Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Canelo, Crawford and Usyk!

Canelo fought GGG twice and now Jacobs after people claimed "HE WOULDN'T!"

Crawford I do think really want all of those fighters at 147, I don't think he is bluffing at all

and Usyk actually cleaned out and Unified his Divisions

Crawford still hasn’t fought in a 50/50, should be no where near this list.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
      Crawford still hasn’t fought in a 50/50, should be no where near this list.
      As I Originally Posted:
      Crawford I do think really want all of those fighters at 147
      POLITICS is keeping Crawford from getting those Bigger "50/50 Fights" but if it was completely up to him and not ARUM then I do think he would be a "Anytime Anywhere" type of fighter

Comment

Canelo has to be at the top of the list for current fighters. He clearly cares about legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Why is Crawford there and not Spence? Crawford's last opponent was ranked 31st by boxrec and Crawford was a 50 to 1 betting favorite to beat him. Why fight him? Spence fights Mikey next and Mikey is a much better fighter than Khan and would be the betting favorite to beat Khan at 147.
          mikey hasn't even had one fight at 147 you crowning him too soon. mikey will be a huge underdog against spence just like crawford's recent opponents.

Comment

As I Originally Posted:

POLITICS is keeping Crawford from getting those Bigger "50/50 Fights" but if it was completely up to him and not ARUM then I do think he would be a "Anytime Anywhere" type of fighter
            why are you only blaming arum? arum works with other promoters all the time. arum can't force gaymon to do business with him you clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              i see you have responded to replies from yesterday..im not even going to bother to look at them let alone address them....you are a certified POS....i can see what kind of lunatic im dealing with here "GGG beat canelo twice"...yeah sure he did LOL

i know your type...the type of guy to go rambling on about how 168 during wards reign was "overrated"...you remind me of that guy over at the ******** forums...CST1980 or whatever his name was....dude was on golovkins ballbag so hard he wrote like an 80k word post about how the MW division over the last 8 years was actually "underrated"

you are a delusional clown

there is no bias in anything i say...i dont talk trash about kov, loma, usyk or any of those guys...golovkin was just an overhyped product of matchmaking and hbos hype machine...hbo knew pacs star was fading and they had to create another one....they paid him for fights they wouldnt have greenlighted for anyone else.....golovkins whole marketing ploy and "mexican style" BS was exposed....canelo ate his face his in the rematch fighting exactly the way that abel and company asked him to
              For God's sakes man, write in proper sentences if you want to be taken seriously in life.

MW hasn't really been stacked in GGG's reign but he was certainly avoided by a lot of guys as the risk wasn't worth the reward, and he has 17 good to great fighters (wins imo) on his resume and by anyone's count that should be impressive.

Canelo fought well but anyone watching/scoring those fights without a rooting interest would see GGG win both 8-4 or so. Punch stats (10-1-1) and (8-3-1) for GGG reflect that so to so strongly indicate otherwise is really just strange. Just makes people seem biased in their analysis of GGG.

Anyone saying GGG was overhyped is just out there...when you look at his career, both pro and am, it is obvious he is the real deal. A lot of good/great fighters, all clear Ws. Never really hurt, never knocked down. Mostly all KO wins. A lot of people get so flustered when someone mentions objective true impressive stats about GGG....it's really weird. The guy deserves a lot of praise for what he has done in his career but some people just seem so threatened by him.

Some people just bury their head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge his greatness...those people are just hateful, likely self-hating, individuals who are very toxic and are unable to separate their personal bias from an objective analysis of a fighter. Very sad.

And honestly with all due respect, I think it takes longer for you to read my posts than it does for me to write them. God Bless.

Comment

Canelo
                Mikey
                Usyk

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                  Canelo
                  Mikey
                  Usyk

I’d add pac to that as he is still fighting, but that’s my top 3 with no excuses

Comment

As I Originally Posted:

Same could be said of many other fighters, it doesn’t matter until they actually do it

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Oleksandr Usyk, Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury, Lomachenko, Mikey Garcia, Crawford, Canelo all immediately come to mind.

Each one of those guys are gunning for the best fighters in their respective divisions.
                      Fury's fought once as a mandatory. Once as a challenger.

Wilder has fought Ortiz and a comeback Fury.

There's no way they belong on that list.

Comment

Working...
                      X