No announcement yet.

Which is Canelo's 'signature' win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by embryo View Post
    I think you can argue Danny Jacobs beat both GGG and Canelo. He was just used as a stepping stone. Which is really unfair to Jacobs who is a great fighter, probably better and tougher than Canelo because he never got caught juicing. It's really just so corrupt, you have to stay ontop of this game to know who the real deal Holyfields are. Jacobs beat GGG and Canelo on my scorecards. And I wanted to see GGG win that fight but couldn't give him enough rounds. Jacobs beat him and Canelo.
    Nah, Nelo beat both Jacobs & Sissy-G.

And Jacobs beat Sissy-G.

Comment

Originally posted by embryo View Post
      That was a great fight but even that one you could give to Lara, man Lara got screwed so many times...He could have easily won that fight if Canelo wasn't the darling of Mexican fighters and HAD to be unbeatable in order for them to push him as the next great Mexican boxer in the lower/middle weight classes. Now Andy Ruiz is my favorite American/Mexican fighter because that dude is no joke, no need for any help from promoters or corruption, dude just goes in there and fights and takes care of business without any help from anyone. Canelo always got help and was pampered and guaranteed to get W's when he didn't deserve them.
      Nah, them body shots got Lara to stop punching & start moving. The only fight Nelo got help in was the Floyd fight on 1 card.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        No suprise u would u say that. Most will atleast admit Canelo lost the 1st one. Oh well carry on (hater) lol
        I speak truth. YOU have yet to go through the fight with me to prove it.

Comment

Kovalev would be if he clearly beats him. Besides that I guess Cotto as of now. There’s too many that thought GGG won both fights for it to be an actual signature win. Canelo, when I think about it outside of Cotto, never really clearly beat any of the top guys he’s faced. Jacobs, Trout, both GGG fights & the Lara fight were all really close.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            I speak truth. YOU have yet to go through the fight with me to prove it.
            Youre a piece of **** fan and a fangirl of the highest order that DKSAB yet you want people to waste their time watching film with you lmfao.

Are you that miserable?

You can always call call centers on the phone if you need someone to talk to.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
              You’re talking to yourself bruh.

What’s the thread title? Canelo’s narrative is he showed GGG Mexican style.

Go cry a river somewhere else.
              Lmfao. Just fangirl with no good comebacks who has nothing to say when presented with facts

"Canelos signture win is the narrative against GGG" - you

Lmfaoooooo

Comment

I would say Lara or Jacobs, based on fights I actually saw him win...never watched the Cotto fight and scored it...thought he lost both times to GGG.

If he legitimately beats Kovalev I would put that right up there with Lara and Jacobs though...a lot think Lara beat him but I had it 7-5 to Nelo and to me that is probably his best win...hard to say though because as much as I like Lara, he always makes his fights closer than they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post

You dudes say the dumbet things like Nelo was impressive but didn't win? Which one is it?!?!
                  Bro...that's what it is like when you are a neutral observer, more or less, in a fight...you just call it like you see it lol...you can see a guy doing some good things and be impressed, but that doesn't mean he won enough rounds to win the fight on your card.

Like you don't have to completely love one guy and hate the other lol...just call it like you see it man, that's all any of us can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    With all his disputed fights I think you gotta say Cotto. The GGG fight WOULD be it & I can see the argument for it cuz it is his biggest official W, but the fact most thought Canelo lost both of those fights would seem to make it a bad choice.
                    Most writers thought he lost the 2nd fight, but most boxers thought he won it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Good wins but like others said nothing signature.

Golovkin would have been the signature win but he lost the first and the 2nd was close/draw
                      Negative. Nelo won BOTH.

Comment

Working...
                      X