Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kownacki-Helenius Likely For March 7 At Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helenius got slept by Gerald Washington last year. Kownacki should step up higher.

Comment

It doesn't seem like Kownacki's team has a whole lot of confidence in him since they chose the lesser of two opponents. When will he be ready for Wilder? My guess is never. I figure they will hand pick opponents he is expected to beat until he gets in position to fight for a title, then he will be cashed out.

Comment

Weak fight. Nothing more to say about it.

Comment

Gross now I feel bad for sarcastically poking fun at the Kownacki Breazeale matchup even though I would have gladly watched that.

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Wow and I thought they were suspect when he initially reported they randomly dropped Hammer in at #6. Makes them look even worse just swapping him out with this viking slob.

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
          Lol @ Oquendo still ranked. WBA ain't shyt
          A lot of offensive rankings in there. Christopher Lovejoy particularly. And Trevor Bryan's yearly activity makes Gary Russel Jr. look like Sugar Ray Robinson.

Comment

Helenius looked like he was almost in pretty good shape last time out. Couple that with the fact that Kownacki is not a great puncher and this fight rises slightly above the level of wasted time.

Comment

Arreola and now Helanius...wat a crap main event mismatch!! Fox should not allow a undefeated hw contender to fight old b-level competition on prime time Pbc main events!!

Comment

Dominick, who was getting talked about as the likely choice, made sense despite Wilder one punch KOing him last time out.

Helenius is f#cking done & been done for almost a decade now I think. Horrible fight. Kownacki needs someone real or at least relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                  Lol @ Oquendo still ranked. WBA ain't shyt
                  Who da fook is Christopher Lovejoy.

Comment

In any case, a step up from Arreola but still...meh. Essentially a stay busy fight that allows him to headline a show and get in shape in case something happens to mess with the Fury/Wilder rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      What a load of ****. Breazeale would have been great, this not so much. ****ing bollocks

Comment

Working...
                      X