Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter Reacts To Canelo Enrolling in VADA Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so..... Golovkin does not test 365 at all ?

contrary to the bull**** that was being flung around lol

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      so..... Golovkin does not test 365 at all ?

contrary to the bull**** that was being flung around lol
      Talk to the people who assert that. My only concern is which restaurants in Maui and the Big Island I will pick.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Talk to the people who assert that. My only concern is which restaurants in Maui and the Big Island I will pick.

haha yea, fair point

Comment

no no no kid, that is not what happened

Canelo did that for me, his fan..... NOT for you, and not for Hypekin

thank you Canelo, I always knew that you were clean lol

Hypekin lol

I'm a GGG fan btw but lol

Inaccurate , unlike Canelbutero but amusing

Comment

so no year round testing for ggg??

Comment

wait, so..... Golovkin is not currently enrolled in testing ?

so..... Canelo has submitted his request, but Golovkin has not ?

fcuk Golovkin, he is clearly juicing

move on..... I say fight spike for $40mil

isn't that how it works Golovkin fans ?
              Oh look who came back. You were no where to be heard from when canelo was dropped two days ago by the wbc. 17 pages and not a peep from you. Now that there is question of ggg is enrolled you have 5 posts in the first two pages!
              Lmfao
              What a lame

Comment

wait, so......

before..... if you were not testing 365, you were cycling

but now..... testing fight-by-fight is fine

is that how it works now Golovkin fans ?
                Perhaps this will clear it up for you.

WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman revealed the removal from the rankings stems from Alvarez's failure to submit to year-round testing under their guidelines. Until Alvarez submits to the testing, he can't contend for a WBC championship.
                "The WBC rules are clear and apply to every fighter," Sulaiman said. "All champions and top-15 fighters must enroll in the Clean Boxing Program. Failure to do so results in being taken out of the rankings."

It does say year-round testing for all champions and top 15 fighters. He hasn't been stripped so you will be happy to know he is enrolled. That's the way it works..

Comment

damage control. no more, no less.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    "I've already reached out to VADA to enroll in that," Loeffler stated. "So that's already in the process to continue the testing for 'Triple G' that he was a part of for the May fight and he would continue through his next fight."

So Golovkin isn't actually enrolled either?
                    Originally posted by icha View Post
                    so no year round testing for ggg??
                    wait, so..... Golovkin is not currently enrolled in testing ?

so..... Canelo has submitted his request, but Golovkin has not ?

fcuk Golovkin, he is clearly juicing

move on..... I say fight spike for $40mil
                    isn't that how it works Golovkin fans ?
                    wait, so......

before..... if you were not testing 365, you were cycling

but now..... testing fight-by-fight is fine

is that how it works now Golovkin fans ?
                    There's the WBC CBP where VADA can come anytime 24/7 and test you. All WBC champs and ranked contender do this. The money for the testing is not paid by the fighters. Then there's what gets called full VADA testing, when the fighters pay extra to make sure they are tested a lot more. That's what they had for their first fight and for their cancelled second fight, and what Wilder has paid extra to have for his fights.

Golovkin is already doing WBC CBP, I think Tom was talking about Golovkin starting the extra testing now that was in place for the planned May fight. Not long ago WBC/VADA released the names of fighters refusing to enroll and his wasn't on it.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Perhaps this will clear it up for you.

WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman revealed the removal from the rankings stems from Alvarez's failure to submit to year-round testing under their guidelines. Until Alvarez submits to the testing, he can't contend for a WBC championship.
                      "The WBC rules are clear and apply to every fighter," Sulaiman said. "All champions and top-15 fighters must enroll in the Clean Boxing Program. Failure to do so results in being taken out of the rankings."

It does say year-round testing for all champions and top 15 fighters. He hasn't been stripped so you will be happy to know he is enrolled. That's the way it works..
                      You’re assuming these idiots can read but they have already demonstrated that such is not the case. Nice try though. Watch how many more dumb posts follow from folks who can neither read nor think.

Comment

Working...
                      X