Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter Reacts To Canelo Enrolling in VADA Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter Reacts To Canelo Enrolling in VADA Testing

A couple of hours ago Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez announced on Twitter that he would be enrolling in year-round testing with VADA (Voluntary Anti-Doping Association). This comes on the heels of his scheduled rematch with unified middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin being cancelled after he twice tested positive for clenbuterol back in late February.
    [Click Here To Read More]

About damn time. Now, you can negotiate with GGG's team for the rematch, Oscar.

Comment

??? I thought GGG was already enrolled???

Comment

"I've already reached out to VADA to enroll in that," Loeffler stated. "So that's already in the process to continue the testing for 'Triple G' that he was a part of for the May fight and he would continue through his next fight."

So Golovkin isn't actually enrolled either?

Comment

lite gigigi keep crying gooons

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            ??? I thought GGG was already enrolled???
            Well he was up to May 5.
            They then after the fight requested furter testing from VADA. I'm not sure how the 24/7 testing works. It looks like both guys will be well tested leading up to the fight which is good news.

Comment

Golovkin isn't actually enrolled ? wtf

Comment

Also GGG is enrolled to the Clean Boxing Program for years, its mandatory for WBC Champions

Comment

Clenelo cheating as we speak.

Comment

What other excuses will tom and ggg come up with maybe try for more money?time to bend over and sign

Comment

Working...
                    X