Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev-Barrera Finalized For April 25 on DAZN at Catchweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JP Marra View Post
    No, it’s just that people like you, that defended the gift decision given to Ward and the disgraceful low blow win that give the pro black propaganda culture zero respect in the eyes of true Americans. Weak culture.
    I am sick of alts and these kind of prejudiced posts.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I’m too old to get into a back and forth with you hoes. You should be ashamed of your self still doing this internet sh/t.

Ward got Kovalev with clean body shots that folded him. What do you know about actual boxing, physically? You don’t know anything. Ward owned him, Alvarez owned him once, Canelo owned him. Move on dude.
      you're sticking the other fights in there to make it seem like a trend
      but you know its only ward & has nothing to do with eleider/canelo
      "body shot" lol

closet ward apologist shoving him in there with legitimate fighters hoping he blends in
      Last edited by ////; 03-04-2020, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Wow. I expected to see commentary about the Sullivan v Kovalev fight on this thread. I think both are fighters that have seen better days and have alot of mileage on the odometer.

Barrera disappointed me in his lackluster affair with Hart and Kovalev appears more fragile and his stamina seems to really fall off the edge in fights. At this stage, it's who has more left in the tank. I will go Kovalev by ugly, uneventful decision but I really wouldn't be surprised if one shows even more dramatic decline and gets stopped.

On a side note, I didn't realize Kovalev generated this much controversy and factionalism.

Comment

Originally posted by REdrUm0351 View Post
          Ward 2 and Alvarez 1 were pretty clear. He mentally folded in the second Ward fight. I thought he won the first but it was close. Close fights sometimes do not go the way you want. People need to accept that. At his age I don’t think the quick turn around for Canelo helped him and if he signed a rehydration clause that wouldnt of helped him too. Now saying all of that you are absolutely right. His die hard fans do make excuses for him. They need to realize Kovalev signed up for those fights. He agreed to Canelos terms so they shouldn’t complain about it. If he thought it was unfair he should NOT have signed. If he came in unprepared or unfocused for Eleider Alvarez thats his fault. If he did not get to choose the venue and all the details as he was the champ in Ward 1 THATS KOVALEVS FAULT but people are blinded and use a moral code when identifying to their fighter in how they feel said fighter was wronged. When in reality Kovalev doesn’t care as long as he gets paid.
          Good post.

Comment

That Canelo win looks worst as times go by lol

Comment

Anyone else of the opinion that catch-weight fights should serve as entertainment only, and not allowed to be counted as ranking fights by the sanctioning bodies?

Comment

I'd favor Kovalev here, but it may end up being a UD, not a KO as would be assumed. Barrera can be tricky, and Kov isn't the boxer that Bivol is. So he could have some problems tracking Barrera down.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  And he was doing a great job until he got caught in round 11.

Did you bet Canelo by KO??? Because I don’t know anyone who did???
                  I did, picking Canelo by KO in the fight's final third - and won good

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    That Canelo win looks worst as times go by lol
                    Wtf

Kova hasn’t even fought yet how about waiting to see how he looks lol

Watch Kova go out there and ktfo out of Barrera then ya haters will find something new to *****h about canelo.

Comment

Catch weight for all the alcohol abuse he been doing to his body lately and to help Barrera who’s been out rung since last year nothing more nothing less idk why folks in here crying about canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X