Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev-Barrera Finalized For April 25 on DAZN at Catchweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Brother , go check the posts , the minute this fight was announced , I was yelling that Canelo would stop him in five rounds
    Ok. Then you loss. It was round 11

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Ok. Then you loss. It was round 11
      Not my point
      I just knew that he’s got nothing left is my point
      And now that he wants to make the move to cruiserweight ( I don’t think he’ll make it , most likely loosing to Barrera ) he’s gonna be a fughin vegetable
      I really think this is one of those cases just waiting to happen

Comment

This 5 lb VodkaWeight.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Not my point
          I just knew that he’s got nothing left is my point
          And now that he wants to make the move to cruiserweight ( I don’t think he’ll make it , most likely loosing to Barrera ) he’s gonna be a fughin vegetable
          I really think this is one of those cases just waiting to happen
          Yeah Kov one of my favorite fighters but his future does look sad. He gonna be literally “Punch Drunk” from Vodka or fighting

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            Yup I called it, closet ward apologist tried to pull a fast one.

"Excuses for ALL of his fights!". You mean one notoriously dirty opponent who robbed him on a night of very suspect decisions then got a freak groin shot stoppage in the rematch.

That's what you were talking about. You just didn't want to specify for obvious reasons.
            I’m too old to get into a back and forth with you hoes. You should be ashamed of your self still doing this internet sh/t.

Ward got Kovalev with clean body shots that folded him. What do you know about actual boxing, physically? You don’t know anything. Ward owned him, Alvarez owned him once, Canelo owned him. Move on dude.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
              You are a freaking moron, Kovalev said himself on Instagram. lol.

Kovalev was boxing, winning many rounds and I believe ahead on the cards.

If Kovalev wanted to beat Canelo, he would have.

I am not taking anything away from Canelo but this was a cherry pick and a business transaction, in one where Kovalev knew exactly what his role was.

To translate what he said in Russian... "I did what I had to do to provide for my family."
              Yes meaning he took the fight you idiot not that he “ sold out”.

If he admitted to “fixing” the fight he would be in jail right now dumbass.

Now the fight that was real suspect was Ruiz v Joshua 2 and Rigo/Loma now those have fixed written all over them.

You noob Kova, ggg, Loma fans are hilarious you guys know ****tt about boxing.

Comment

Canelo haters go FULL RTARD when it comes to bashing Canelo. They still mad GGG didn’t KO. Him like they all said would happen.
                Tell me about it seriously these canelo haters need help they do go borderline rettardded when it comes to Canelo.

But we all know why they hate him and it has nothing to do with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  All of Kovalev’s losses have some excuse behind it by the same dudes every time. Even if people predict Kovalev wins this one, and then he loses, there will also be excuses for Barrera beating him.

He’s just one of those fighters who can never lose even in blatant defeat.

His groupies even try to defend his beating of that woman who turned him down.
                  Ward 2 and Alvarez 1 were pretty clear. He mentally folded in the second Ward fight. I thought he won the first but it was close. Close fights sometimes do not go the way you want. People need to accept that. At his age I don’t think the quick turn around for Canelo helped him and if he signed a rehydration clause that wouldnt of helped him too. Now saying all of that you are absolutely right. His die hard fans do make excuses for him. They need to realize Kovalev signed up for those fights. He agreed to Canelos terms so they shouldn’t complain about it. If he thought it was unfair he should NOT have signed. If he came in unprepared or unfocused for Eleider Alvarez thats his fault. If he did not get to choose the venue and all the details as he was the champ in Ward 1 THATS KOVALEVS FAULT but people are blinded and use a moral code when identifying to their fighter in how they feel said fighter was wronged. When in reality Kovalev doesn’t care as long as he gets paid.

Comment

Yeah Kov one of my favorite fighters but his future does look sad. He gonna be literally “Punch Drunk” from Vodka or fighting
                    SAd fughin sad

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      You conveniently leave out that Kovalev didn't have 2-3 months of rest as usual and a 10-12 weeks camp like his previous fights. And that he had to get naked to make weight.
                      2 to 3 months of rest!, he's not on the building site every day, he's an experienced fighter. We have some fighters stepping in at the drop of a hat when another fighter bails, ready to go, ready for some action.
                      Last edited by vital1983; 03-04-2020, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X