Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Luis Ortiz Reject Hearn's "Lowball Offer" To Face Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    I highly doubt broner brought a NDA and if he did hearn would just stay by. Lol.

Sounds like fake news. Reference my comment to you.
    Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
    LoL @ your upside down logic. A NDA allows you to keep some amount of money given for your cooperation (silence). If breeched all hearn could do was sue to have THAT money returned. And who's to say they didn't?
    No, that's wrong. A NDA is just a legally binding agreement not to disclose something. You don't need to pay somebody a fee to make a NDA with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      A suffering fan. I once done an interview on Arsenal fan Tv and I rarely swear but as soon as that lenses when on me I just panicked and started talking some foolishness so they shelved the interview. Lol

Wilder might suffer from the same problem I did when you talk in front of the camera. Amir Khan definitely suffers from it
      lool damn, the interview had to have bombed for it to be shelved cos some of the people's that get posted are horrible. I've been on there too though, bottled speaking and stood there like a backup dancer.

Wilder to a lesser extent but Khan is as delusional as they come. Wilder has his fans fooled bu Khan believes the drivel that leaves his mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        lool damn, the interview had to have bombed for it to be shelved cos some of the people's that get posted are horrible. I've been on there too though, bottled speaking and stood there like a backup dancer.

Wilder to a lesser extent but Khan is as delusional as they come. Wilder has his fans fooled bu Khan believes the drivel that leaves his mouth.
        Lol like a back up dancer... I stood there like I was auditioning to be a new member for jodeci . Squinting my eyes so I look c#hinky

Comment

• Originally posted by LCRUMMY36 View Post
          It's a shame ur riding Hearns coattail that hard. Ticket prices isn't going to go down and it's going to be an DAZN card right so any replacement Hearns can find will not be as good as Ortiz even Miller himself. If the plan is to get an American audience to recognize Joshua as the best then get in there with someone who would have a actual chance..

Whatever u offer Ortiz isnt going to affect Joshua moneyso roll the dice and take that chance
          I was pointing out why Ortiz is worth less than Miller, could care less about Hearn.

Ortiz is 40 (some say 50) years old, lost to Wilder, and has been fighting bums on undercards for the last 3 years. He will not be offered the same as or more than Miller as he brings less to the table. My guess is he's been offered around 5M, which is 10x his best payday and more than he's made in his entire career.

Ortiz is not being lowballed. It's a clear duck combined with extreme levels of delusion. Ortiz has asked for 10M to take the fight... He and his team know very well he's not getting anything close to that. His promoter sounds like a looney. Ortiz is not a top 3 or a top 5 heavyweight and even Wilder and Fury, who are top 3, have had only one fight where they've made more than 5M, which is what I assume Ortiz was offered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            No, Whyte blocked it himself by asking for 40% and a rematch clause his way even though he's just a contender being given a voluntary.

He's following the moves the biggest coward in boxing makes. Thank Deontay for all of this. But i'm sure you're very happy to see AJ not get the fights that matter because you're a poisonous little toad who is full of spite like the rest of the scum over your way.
            Isn't Whyte the WBO #1 contender? Anyway, you're hate has blinded you! AJ and Hearn have failed to fight Wilder, Fury, Ortiz again, and the rematch with Whyte didn't get done! Wilder has managed to fight Ortiz and Fury! Don't blame Deontay or Haymon for MatchRoom's woes! Michael Hunter left the PBC, signed with MatchRoom, wants Joshua, and he's been training! Give him the shot, and stop crying!

Comment

• I'd like to hear what Ortiz says himself, and what the offer was before passing judgement. Does anyone know for sure what the offer was?

Ortiz has went against his management before, accepting challenges publicly from Whyte and Joyce. If the offer was decent and legit, I'll be back to chastise both him and his team. Personally I find it odd he wouldn't accept even for a low offer if he has a chance to get the belts.

I find it funny Michael Hunter said Hearn hinted to him he would have the fight even before he allegedly did the Ortiz offer.

Now this: A statement read: “It’s a no go for June 1…Sorry guys we where [sic] told to stay as quiet as possible and play possum until fight had been made because every time someone called out Luis it would be a gimmick to promote them self but it still didn’t work.

“We just received word from promoter it’s a no go and it was all a gimmick and Hearn’s low ball offers will not be accepted and no contract even ever got sent over so sorry to all the loyal fans.

No contract = No offer was made.
              Last edited by JWHardin; 04-24-2019, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                Except for boxrec they know him #4 and the Ring they have him #4, WBC #1 , ESPN #4 ..

hmmm everything you said was wrong ... Wilder fan perhaps ?
                Whyte turning down millions and title shots, running from every top 10 guy so he can keep those fake inflated rankings. He knows he gets beat by any top 10. That's why he fighting some low ranked guy, and sending offers to Manuel charr. What a joke...

Comment

• I guess this was just another gimmick by slimy Eddie Hearn. If the offer was much lower than what they offered Miller, it is a clear duck by team Joshua. Ortiz is higher ranked, more well known, and more skilled.

If Joshua really wanted the fight, he would tell Hearn to get it done, and it would be done. Hearn not even sending a contract says a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    So people are asking for refunds on the tickets that have already sold? Care to show me some proof?

AJ has the same CV to everyone who watches boxing. Doesn't matter where you're from. It's the same resume and credentials.

How many fans does Ortiz bring to the show? Then show me the evidence of it all?
                    There are simpletons that believe that a fighters worth is only based on how many fans attended his last fight or how much his highest purse was. You're not one of those simpletons. Your posts indicate tou realize that a fighters worth or value in a fight depends on what they bring to the event. That could mean fans, a belt that a fighter wants, a certain match up or challenge, or an opportunity to settle a rivalry or beef.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      How do you know he hasn't?

You don't know anything, you just assume because you're on the Wilder "Ortiz is the best" train

How about Ortiz should count himself lucky that AJ would ever bless him with a payday? He took 500k to fight Wilder on 5 weeks notice.

Why couldn't he take 3million to fight Joshua on 6 weeks notice?

He made 200k in his last fight and you're saying it's only fair if he gets paid 7million

That's a complete joke.
                      Luis Ortiz deserves the same amount as Big PEDsy Miller.

If Hearn offered him less than that then it's a joke and shows that they weren't really serious about fighting him.

The truth will come out.

Comment

Working...
                      X