X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TITSER: who can make a sentence then translate it in
    tagalog?
    PUPIL: my titser is beautiful, isn't she?
    TITSER: very good, translate it in tagalog.
    PUPIL: ang guro ko ay maganda, maganda nga ba?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
      Spanish teacher: Class use 'fuera' in a sentence.
      Student: Mis maestras son bonitas (my teachers
      are beautiful).
      Teacher: Oh, that's very flattering but where's
      'fuera'?
      Student: Fuera ka!
      own3d..

Comment

• Pedro: Saan ka galing, p're?
        Berto: Sementeryo, libing ng byenan ko.
        Pedro: Bakit puro kalmot ang mukha at braso mo?
        Berto: Mahirap ilibing eh, lumalaban!

Comment

Three contractors are bidding to fix the White House fence. One from the Philippines, another from Mexico and an American. They went with a White House official to examine the fence.

The American contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works out some figures with a pencil. "Well," he says. "I figure the job will run about $900: $400 for materials, $400 for my crew and $100 profit for me."

The Mexican contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do $700: $300 for materials, $300 for my crew and $100 profit for me."

The Filipino contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers: "$2,700." The official, incredulous, says, " What? You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?" How do you expect me to consider your service with that bid?

"Easy," the Pinoy explains, "$1,000 for you, $1,000 for me and we hire the guy from Mexico".

The Filipino got the contract!
          very nice my man ahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
            PROF KADYO AND STUDENT

PROF KADYO: meron bang tanga d2 sa klase? Kung meron 2mayo

(may 2mayong estudyante)

PROF KADYO: tanga ka ba?

STUDENT: naawa lang ako sau sir, ikaw lang ang nakatau eh, samahan na kita.

ahaha this is really hilarious

Comment

• I will contribute one joke.

I was in the public toilet and had just sat down, a voice from the next cubicle said "Hi ! How are you ?"

Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine".

The voice said "So what are you up to ?".

I said, "Just doing the same as you, sitting here...".

The voice said "Can I come over?".

Annoyed, I said " rather busy right now".

The voice said, "Listen, i will have to call you back, there's an idiot next door answering all my questions".

Comment

• good pm mga tol. nakita nyo na sparring vid ni gesta at benavidez?

Comment

Three contractors are bidding to fix the White House fence. One from the Philippines, another from Mexico and an American. They went with a White House official to examine the fence.

The American contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works out some figures with a pencil. "Well," he says. "I figure the job will run about $900: $400 for materials, $400 for my crew and $100 profit for me."

The Mexican contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do $700: $300 for materials, $300 for my crew and $100 profit for me."

The Filipino contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers: "$2,700." The official, incredulous, says, " What? You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?" How do you expect me to consider your service with that bid?

"Easy," the Pinoy explains, "$1,000 for you, $1,000 for me and we hire the guy from Mexico".

The Filipino got the contract!

realistic pare ah

Comment

• Originally posted by JM.. View Post
                    good pm mga tol. nakita nyo na sparring vid ni gesta at benavidez?
                    gusto ko ma kita yan pre ah...**** post naman dito oh para makita naming laha....thanks

Comment

TEACHER: imagine u are a millionaire
                      write your life history
                      (1 boy didn’t write)
                      TEACHER: why are u not writing?
                      BOY: i’m waiting for my secretary!
                      ayus to oh.....hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X