Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I admit it. boxing SUCKS compared to mma.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMLT87
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
    I agree. It should be left to professionals like Broner humping Maidana or Calzaghe humping Hopkins etc
    The "rolling on the ground like gays" and "bar room brawls" arguments are the last two remaining straws to clutch pretty much. Not sure how anyone can tune into a UFC, see multiple brutal KOs in one night and then go "haha bunch of hugging f@gs" either lol.

Leave a comment:

• Nash out
    replied
    Love boxing and always will. I'd rather stare at a wall than watch anyone fight in MMA/UFC. I don't recognise your name here at all, so you've clearly had no impact on me and will not be missed.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Rubber
    replied
    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Then get your queer ass out of here. No faggots rolling around on the floor, feeling up one another in boxing.
    I agree. It should be left to professionals like Broner humping Maidana or Calzaghe humping Hopkins etc

Leave a comment:

• moochi
    replied
    LOL, the WBA apparently has 4 lightweight world champions.

Then you get Floyd saying he's TBE because he beat 80 World Champions lol.

You have Canelo taking peds and losing fights but getting a Win.

After a while ppl realise its just Diva stuff.

Leave a comment:

• TMLT87
    replied
    Originally posted by Grange_27 View Post
    And I quote "Boxing sucks compared to MMA" ?

Lets be honest thats not crossover talk thats trolling.
    Well yeah, agreed, its a needlessly provocative title.

Leave a comment:

• Grange_27
    replied
    Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
    Theres plenty of boxing talk on the MMA forums I go on, and nobody seems to have a problem with it.

I dont think its surprising that on a quiet weekend for one and a big weekend for other you might get some crossover talk on forums.
    And I quote "Boxing sucks compared to MMA" ?

Lets be honest thats not crossover talk thats trolling.

Leave a comment:

• TMLT87
    replied
    Originally posted by Grange_27 View Post
    Here is what i legitimately don't understand. If MMA is so great why do we have fanboys coming on here to tell us about it? I don't go onto thier forums posting up Hagler vs Hearns and going "beat that wrestle boys"

Bores the **** out if me all that rolling around and 3rd rate striking but each to thier own.
    Theres plenty of boxing talk on the MMA forums I go on, and nobody seems to have a problem with it.

I dont think its surprising that on a quiet weekend for one and a big weekend for other you might get some crossover talk on forums.

Leave a comment:

• Grange_27
    replied
    Here is what i legitimately don't understand. If MMA is so great why do we have fanboys coming on here to tell us about it? I don't go onto thier forums posting up Hagler vs Hearns and going "beat that wrestle boys"

Bores the **** out if me all that rolling around and 3rd rate striking but each to thier own.

Leave a comment:

• Marvlus Marv
    replied
    Such a stupid statement. It's like saying billiards is shti, I prefer pool. It's two different games. If you like punches, kicks and wrestling then watch mma. If you only like punching, then boxing it is. I like martial arts AND boxing, so I watch both.
    The initial statement says more about you than mma or boxing.

Leave a comment:

• soul_survivor
    replied
    Originally posted by musiol View Post
    Exactly paying for a Ppv full card to watch MMA is the way to go way better match up and cards boxing is still stuck in the main event only with bums been beaten by prospects to stack it up
    "still stuck in the main event only"....

That is such an odd statement in terms of boxing. I mean, you are absolutely correct but when boxing first started to put on pay per views and at the peak of ppv quality in the 80s and 90s, many of those big cards were absolutely stacked. Quite similar to UFC cards today.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X