Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khabib threaten UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy stuff, but I think it's good for the sport, they got everybody and their mama talking about them and the UFC. Other MMA organizations should try to book this guy for his next fight if the UFC lets him go. He really made a name for himself and can make money fighting anyone anywhere. Maybe not as much as if he fought Conor again in the US, but he can still make millions fighting other people on other platforms.

Maybe he already recoeved an offer and that's what made him so brave? we'll have to wait and see. And that was probably my first ever MMA comment and I've been a boxing fan for more than a decade and it's all because of that guy, so good stuff.

All publicity is good publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
      not talking about the brother, the last guy who jumps the fence and attacks mcgregor, he came from the crowd, the sucker puncher guy, u saying he was supposed to be there too?
      Its not a sucker punch once you initiate with a sucker punch of your own. Surely you know this.

And if you need me to link you stuff about Conor mentioning his ethnicity/father and bringing up a genocide then you’ve literally just been ignorantly arguing. You dont even know what half the people are even talking about and youre still just soeaking as “well he’s wrong. Bottom line. Conor isnt.” I’m not linking you it. You just answered part of the “whats wrong with you”

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        Its not a sucker punch once you initiate with a sucker punch of your own. Surely you know this.

And if you need me to link you stuff about Conor mentioning his ethnicity/father and bringing up a genocide then you’ve literally just been ignorantly arguing. You dont even know what half the people are even talking about and youre still just soeaking as “well he’s wrong. Bottom line. Conor isnt.” I’m not linking you it. You just answered part of the “whats wrong with you”
        wow i never said mcgregor was not wrong in some of what he did, like the dolly stunt. what he said was trash talk, as for this genocide, u cant even give me a small taste of what was said, shows how much u actually know about it i think.

Im calling out khabib and his BS, like he never said a word LMAO at least mcgregor admits what he is, not like those clowns

Comment

Now i see, this genocide comment was made years ago in the run up to the aldo fight, where do u draw the line in trash talking?? When some fighter u dont like does it maybe? Do u think he was really serious in this? Its just crazy trash talk, its his MO and its worked great for him, yeah he wants to exterminate brazilians and hates muslims and maybe he believes in aliens too and he might slag them off as well sometime

Comment

McGregor misjudged this one so badly. He knew the writing was on the wall for the money train hence the desperate scramble with the Whiskey etc. Look at him in the ring, he KNEW this guy was better than him. Looked defeated for most of his time in the ring, from the VERY start. When Khabib tagged him standing and he realised the guy was better at him all around he looked like a little boy. All of the stuff being personal was on purpose, he wanted the ground and pounds, it was the only thing he trained for, he took less damage in that ground and pound than from 1 standing punch and also had his best round afterwards. He was trying to emulate the man he wants to be very badly, Ali. He wanted to get Khabib so riled up that his tactics went out the window and to do that he had to go where he did with the pre fight. What he didn't realise, is that for some people (like Ali learned with Frazier/Foreman) there are things worth more than money and fame. McGregor in post fight is the same as every fight, this was the same for him, he really didn't get it. I guarantee he genuinely expected a handshake afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
              Now i see, this genocide comment was made years ago in the run up to the aldo fight, where do u draw the line in trash talking?? When some fighter u dont like does it maybe? Do u think he was really serious in this? Its just crazy trash talk, its his MO and its worked great for him, yeah he wants to exterminate brazilians and hates muslims and maybe he believes in aliens too and he might slag them off as well sometime

No no. He brought up an actual genocide. Not the aldo thing. This is with regards both his father and to the chechen-ingush deportations. Also insulted his religious faith by mockingly offering him alcohol... there’s trash talk and then theres real threats and going too far. There is indeed a line.

But look, lets put all the trash talk aside becUse its besides the point. The point of this all is that while Khabib is wrong, so is Conor in this same incident but only Khabib gets refused his own title and purse. That’s the double standard being talked of. Both parties pre emptively struck the others corner. Except Conor has previously jumped out a cage as well and was not punished that time, and isnt being punished this time.

If you cant understand and agree with that then I dont know what to tell you man.

This isnt some witch hunt, this is just people questioning the fairness and complete bias despite there being video
              Last edited by NearHypnos; 10-11-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                you are right.....

it happenend

AFTER!

again.....

that has nothing to do with khabib jumping the cage and attacking someone....

and you cant say it does especially after you wrote that it happened AFTER he jumped the cage

Khabib jumped out of the cage. Conor punch his team mate for no reason. His team mate wanted to go after Khabib and Conor randomly punched him while they were both on the fence. Conor was in no danger and had no reason to punch him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Khabib jumped out of the cage. Conor punch his team mate for no reason. His team mate wanted to go after Khabib and Conor randomly punched him while they were both on the fence. Conor was in no danger and had no reason to punch him.
                  again the thing with conor is that it happenend AFTER khabib jumped out the cage

Comment

No no. He brought up an actual genocide. Not the aldo thing. This is with regards both his father and to the chechen-ingush deportations. Also insulted his religious faith by mockingly offering him alcohol... there’s trash talk and then theres real threats and going too far. There is indeed a line.

But look, lets put all the trash talk aside becUse its besides the point. The point of this all is that while Khabib is wrong, so is Conor in this same incident but only Khabib gets refused his own title and purse. That’s the double standard being talked of. Both parties pre emptively struck the others corner. Except Conor has previously jumped out a cage as well and was not punished that time, and isnt being punished this time.

If you cant understand and agree with that then I dont know what to tell you man.

This isnt some witch hunt, this is just people questioning the fairness and complete bias despite there being video
                    So you are basically pissed that mcnuggat 'got away with it' and what he did was the same as the russians. You are bringing a cage jump from the past into it but whatever. If mcnuggat brought a dolly to the ufc that night then maybe, but he didnt and the courts dealt with him. Khabib will have to take his medicine for starting that off that night and talking crap about not talking crap which was total crap. The next time some fighter says something crazy in the run up to the fight i hope u will jump on them too :-) Thats my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      again the thing with conor is that it happenend AFTER khabib jumped out the cage
                      Khabib jumped out of the cage after Conor threw a dolly at a bus window injuring two fighters and cancelling two fights, leaving four people without a pay day.

That's not a good logic.

If you smack my cousin, I can go punch your uncle? How does that make sense?

Comment

Working...
                      X