No announcement yet.

Khabib threaten UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khabib threaten UFC

this guy is a badass!! lol. i dont think any boxers, ufc fighters have even come close to him in terms of calling the shot. this guy just dont give a fcvk!

Dang as if you couldn't like him any more. **** dana white.

Comment

whoa, dude will not bow down

Comment

F**k Khabib. Strip him and own him, Dana. He got lucky.

Comment

this hypocrite should be banned and his cowardly idiot followers never allowed back into the states

i mean this guy has said mcnuggat was slagging off his country etc when he did the same thing!!! what a clown

Comment

Fuark WME they let go of the Moose and Rory
            #BringBackFertita'sMakeUFCGreatAgain

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
              Dang as if you couldn't like him any more. **** dana white.
              the crazy part is he just beat conor and is the champ! so he has a lot of BIG fights in the future to make a lot of money. but he's threatening dana and the ufc that he will leave if they dont fix their act lol.

Comment

this could go well for khabib or end very bad for him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
                  this hypocrite should be banned and his cowardly idiot followers never allowed back into the states

i mean this guy has said mcnuggat was slagging off his country etc when he did the same thing!!! what a clown
                  that's why he's mad about it! he did the same thing conor did but his team got arrested and one of his team mates got pulled out from his upcoming fight and could possibly be let go from the ufc.

Comment

going hard at the brass w/out first confirming your worth is not the smartest thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X