No announcement yet.

Khabib threaten UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    Your reasoning proves the point. You know that right? The double standard..that Conor can jump out the cage after making threats but it’s cool. But Khabib jumps the cage and it’s “you know he wasn’t...” You think Aldo’s wife knew Conor wasnt going to attack? Aldo could have EASILY thrown a punch but he had much more restraint. Hell, history proves Conor is more likely to attack.

Still ignoring on why his boys “finished” it and him hitting an unsuspecting guy on a cage? Or maybe he was just giving him his phone number with his fist.
    I have no idea what u are on about really, khabib jumped the cage and attacked people in the crowd, he did more than just jump the cage, he attacked people, he didnt could have should have might have, no he did.

As for the reason, these hypocrites are also slagging off his opponent and are using this as an excuse for their actions, he slagged off my father, well u slagged off mcgregors father too by saying he killed irish people while working in the english navy. Thats DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
      I have no idea what u are on about really, khabib jumped the cage and attacked people in the crowd, he did more than just jump the cage, he attacked people, he didnt could have should have might have, no he did.

As for the reason, these hypocrites are also slagging off his opponent and are using this as an excuse for their actions, he slagged off my father, well u slagged off mcgregors father too by saying he killed irish people while working in the english navy. Thats DOUBLE STANDARDS.
      You’re going off track. What I’m going off about is the double standard from the ufc/dana white. Not their i sults, yada yada. This is also the fight game, people talk s hit. But if you threaten to kill someone, attack outside of fights, etc, expect retaliation in some form.

As for what I’m talking about, it’s Conor attacking a completely innocent person in Khabibs brother which is the cause of the two guys hitting him (guy in all black who was already in the cage and the guy in red who got in the cage). Conor ran up to Khabib’s brother who was sitting in the cage and just punched him. I dont know whats not to get. Conor threw the first punch to Khabib’s team. Are you just refusing to acknowledge Conor was wrong?

Khabib was wrong, but conor was JUST as wrong yet has gotten zero backlash from this by the ufc.

Again, Khabib was wrong nobody disputes it. The double standard is Conor literally starting a melee in the ring with “civilians” yet he himself wasnt punished. THATS a double standard.

Edit: how is Khabib talking about Conor’s father being in the navy remotely as bad as what Conor has said? That’s a hell of a reach. Conor wrongfully brought up a GENOCIDE lmao what is wrong with you?
      Last edited by NearHypnos; 10-11-2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

he attacked conor's team mate. dont try to act like he started attacking random fans lol!!!

and go look at the video, conor threw the first punch when conor went up to the cage.

Comment

You guys still arguing about this?

Conor lost, done deal! Who cares about the rest. Khabib has wanted to retire anyway. Now that he's defended the belt against the Golden child it's all good.

Comment

You’re going off track. What I’m going off about is the double standard from the ufc/dana white. Not their i sults, yada yada. This is also the fight game, people talk s hit. But if you threaten to kill someone, attack outside of fights, etc, expect retaliation in some form.

As for what I’m talking about, it’s Conor attacking a completely innocent person in Khabibs brother which is the cause of the two guys hitting him (guy in all black who was already in the cage and the guy in red who got in the cage). Conor ran up to Khabib’s brother who was sitting in the cage and just punched him. I dont know whats not to get. Conor threw the first punch to Khabib’s team. Are you just refusing to acknowledge Conor was wrong?

Khabib was wrong, but conor was JUST as wrong yet has gotten zero backlash from this by the ufc.

Again, Khabib was wrong nobody disputes it. The double standard is Conor literally starting a melee in the ring with “civilians” yet he himself wasnt punished. THATS a double standard.

Edit: how is Khabib talking about Conor’s father being in the navy remotely as bad as what Conor has said? That’s a hell of a reach. Conor wrongfully brought up a GENOCIDE lmao what is wrong with you?
            So you think mcnuggat was "just" as wrong as the russians on the night?. Well we will just have to disagree on that one then, yes he threw a punch at that guy on the fence and he should not have, but the situation was under control, both guys separated when the other guy blindsided him, who had no business being there at all. Plus khabib in the crowd attacking mcnuggats mates based on stuff he said in the buildup. Total over reaction and they should be banned and stripped. mcnuggat should have had a ban for the dolly incident too. Thats how i see it and those clowns saying they want mma to be respectful, wow

Comment

Whats wrong with me? This guy is acting like he is saying he is talking about my family when HE is talking about mcgregors family, u dont get it?? Mcgregor is a trash talker thats what he does, khabid says hes cleaning up the sport.

Listen, i dont want to put words in mcgregors mouth but khabib was in the crowd attacking his team and mcgregor sees his brother looking to jump into that crowd too, im not excusing that punch but maybe he thought he was going to join his brother in doing what he was doing.

Bottom line, the russians kicked it off and if u dont like it thats not my problem.

Comment

So you think mcnuggat was "just" as wrong as the russians on the night?. Well we will just have to disagree on that one then, yes he threw a punch at that guy on the fence and he should not have, but the situation was under control, both guys separated when the other guy blindsided him, who had no business being there at all. Plus khabib in the crowd attacking mcnuggats mates based on stuff he said in the buildup. Total over reaction and they should be banned and stripped. mcnuggat should have had a ban for the dolly incident too. Thats how i see it and those clowns saying they want mma to be respectful, wow

Lmao ive seen it all. Conor can hit someone and thats it? He had a right to be there. Khabib had won the fight and after thenfight their corners etc are allowed in. You do know this right? Khabib’s brother usually gives him his hat. Thats why he was there.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                  Sue him for breech of contract. UFC owns him.
                  And that holds no weight in Russia. Hell the US Government accused tons of high ranking officials of interfering in the US presidential elections, named names with proof from the CIA and called for them to come to the US for trial and to be held accountable and and them motherphukers laughed at the US and said phuk you. But you think suing Khabib if he stays in Russia will have any impact? US has no authority or pull for what goes on in Russia. Putin don't give a phuk what the US Courts have to say about anything.

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                  Crazy enough as it may sound, I think Putin would protect him.
                  Putin > UFC
                  This dude literally murders his rivals
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-11-2018, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Show me that genocide remark so i can it for myself please

Comment

Lmao ive seen it all. Conor can hit someone and thats it? He had a right to be there. Khabib had won the fight and after thenfight their corners etc are allowed in. You do know this right? Khabib’s brother usually gives him his hat. Thats why he was there.
                      not talking about the brother, the last guy who jumps the fence and attacks mcgregor, he came from the crowd, the sucker puncher guy, u saying he was supposed to be there too?

Comment

Working...
                      X