Ariel Helwani Jumps Ship To ESPN, Will Have Show on ESPN+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    Yea dana can't stand this guy
    Why doesn't he like him? I assume it's because he's not completely biased to White?

I remember that he reported a leak from UFC at one point too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
      Why doesn't he like him? I assume it's because he's not completely biased to White?

I remember that he reported a leak from UFC at one point too.
      He's known to make things up, and also tries to create controversy when it isn't there. But I don't mind him, he does a solid job and gets a lot of fighters in his show.

Comment

Yea dana can't stand this guy
        In fairness if Dana likes you too much you are probably a b^tch who don't stand up for yourself or someone he don't respect anyway.

Bout the only guy I think Dana has never not liked is Joe Rogan, but Rogan is like the quintessential man's man so you tend to look bad for not liking Rogan.

Comment

He's known to make things up, and also tries to create controversy when it isn't there. But I don't mind him, he does a solid job and gets a lot of fighters in his show.
          I don't disagree with your latter point but making things up isn't something which i've seen people accuse him of ever.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

I said the same... I was like who?

then I saw his pic I was like oh yea
            Even with the pic I still don't know who he is

Comment

how do you guys not know who ariel is, hes only the most popular mma reporter

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                how do you guys not know who ariel is, hes only the most popular mma reporter

The interview where Arum was testy with him is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I don't even know who the heck that is
                  He's a c.unty fanboy who stirs the pot and instigates arguments with fighters.

The MMA equivalent to Fat Dan or Elie Seckbach. Ariel is far less annoying and way more professional though.

That being said, even though I don't like him, much he does provide entertaining interviews. If you like MMA, his shows/podcasts are worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    He's a c.unty fanboy who stirs the pot and instigates arguments with fighters.

The MMA equivalent to Fat Dan or Elie Seckbach. Ariel is far less annoying and way more professional though.

That being said, even though I don't like him, much he does provide entertaining interviews. If you like MMA, his shows/podcasts are worth watching.
                    He actually hates Ellie, which is funny.

Comment

So if people don't like Ariel, are there any MMA reporters that everyone likes?

Comment

Working...
                      X