No announcement yet.

Francis Ngannou the most powerful puncher in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I watched the fight because I heard it was the biggest heavyweight title fight of all time but I regret watching it it was absolutely horrific.

I really just can't watch the UFC, for me it's just garbage. Both were totally exhausted by round 3 their punching was absolutely diabolical considering they are meant to be the two best in the world.
    Yeah it was hyped as such but the fight had me yawning it was so boring

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Yeah it was hyped as such but the fight had me yawning it was so boring
      I can't speak for all the grabbing and wrestling because I don't have any knowledge on that but for me it's hard to watch.

In regards to punching, which I can speak on, both were absolutely terrible. Pretty hard to watch to be honest thw fact that the big guy is being touted as "the hardest puncher ever" is just hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        if stipe can take ngannou's power or some how neutralize it then stipe will win. he's a more skill and more technical fighter than ngannou, but the power ngannou has is just unreal.

its a 5 round fight, so i see stipe getting caught at one point. how he reacts to it will tell us who will win the fight.
        Great call man. Watched the event tonight. Stipe outclassed Ngannou, but damn what a beast. His punches bruised Stipe hard.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Charlie Zelenoff is the biggest puncher in boxing, 750 PSI.
          Pfffft...

Drago. Eighteen Hundred and Fifty pounds.

Comment

I thought it was entertaining as hell, the wrestling by stipe may have been abit boring

Stipe really beat his ass

Comment

Ngannou emptied his tank in 30-45 seconds and was useless after that.

Comment

Hits hard but has the skills of a child. Get out of here, and still! Stipe doing our small town proud and teaching kids hitting hard doesn't mean talented.

Comment

I rooted for Stipe even though I didn't like his chances cause his defense is pretty bad and I could see him getting ko'd

The way the UFC were surely rooting for Ngannou to beat him was so disrespectful

All the bull**** hype about 1 in a million athlete (athlete who can't fight for 3 mins without gassing?) and the hardest puncher ever.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I watched the fight because I heard it was the biggest heavyweight title fight of all time but I regret watching it it was absolutely horrific.

I really just can't watch the UFC, for me it's just garbage. Both were totally exhausted by round 3 their punching was absolutely diabolical considering they are meant to be the two best in the world.
                    Biggest heavyweight title fight of all time? Not even close, can't believe they would actually say that. I'd say Velasquez-Dos Santos was bigger and they ended up having a trilogy. Or Fedor vs. either Nogueira or Crocop were way bigger than this fight, even though those were in the old Pride promotion. I think the UFC owners also hyped up both Mir-Lesnar fights the same way, so don't look too much into those claims often. It's like in the old days of pro wrestling when every pay per view was mentioned as the biggest ever, when they were only doing them every 2-3 months.

Comment

Good performance from Stipe. Ngannou came out of the blocks fast, but Stipe had a good game plan. Weathered the storm, countered, used his weight and ground game.

Ngannou's gas tank emptied quick, he was so much slower after that first.

Comment

Working...
                      X