No announcement yet.

No wonder Rousey got rocked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] No wonder Rousey got rocked

Legit: I haven't laughed this hard since watching my friend get whooped in The Bigs (Xbox 360) over a decade ago.

Just look at this.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post

Just look at this.
      All during that video:

Comment

When her coach called for head movement I guess he actually meant 'put your head sideways until your shoulder hits you in the face'

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          All during that video:

thats sad, mans life flashed before his eye

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Legit: I haven't laughed this hard since watching my friend get whooped in The Bigs (Xbox 360) over a decade ago.

not only that... the entire team "GFC" is a joke...

Have you seen their "karate" page?

That right there is a mcdojo to the fullest.

just look at his bio:

Founder/Manager and Head Coach/Fighter
            Born on December 15, 1981 in Kirovakan, Armenia. Edmond started training at age 7 by Ken Arutyunyan in Glendale, CA. He started with Full Contact Karate, Wushu, and Kung Fu. Being very dedicated to the sport he loves he started teaching at his own studio in Glendale, California at age 16. His students have also gone on to win many international and national championships. He has trained and competed in various styles of martial arts including Karate, Tae-Kwon-Do, Wushu, Kung-Fu San-Shou, Draka, Shootboxing, Muay-Thai, and Boxing. He has competed all around the world and with all the knowledge and experience he has gathered he brings it all to GFC Fitness.

the dude doesnt even source where his karate is from or anything other style.

just look at this mcdojo:
            [IMG]

Our Karate kids are getting strong 💪🏼 #teamgfc #karate #mma #lilninjas

A photo posted by TeamGFC (@teamgfc) on

[/IMG]

Comment

look at the way MOST, not some, are punching:

[IMG]

Boxing Class working on that power 👊🏻 #teamgfc #boxing #power #bagwork

A video posted by TeamGFC (@teamgfc) on

[/IMG]

here's a perfect example.....

They have here colored belts doing "plank position" for their core... yet MOST have their rear ends in the AIR!!!!!
              [IMG]

GFC Karate working on their core #teamgfc #karate #MMA #summeriscoming

[/IMG]

Comment

[IMG]
                [/IMG]
                Here they're "testing" for their betls... in shotokan..... where is this shotokan from?

[IMG]

Saturday boxing training with sevakohanjanian #boxing #teamgfc #everlast

[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  [IMG]
                  [/IMG]
                  Here they're "testing" for their betls... in shotokan..... where is this shotokan from?

[IMG]

Saturday boxing training with sevakohanjanian #boxing #teamgfc #everlast

[/IMG]

I was looking through all the pics and have no problem teaching kids this way, having taught kids for many moons...the problem comes in when calling this Shotokan, you are absolutely correct. Its not really even karate. It is kick boxing.

When the martial arts guys got together in the late 60's and were trying to figure out how to make karate more "user friendly" to American sensabilities, they invented the hybrid art of kick boxing...Sport Jiu jiutsu is in some respects a similar thing.

I always hated kick boxing. I understand its value, the tournaments allowed guys to standerdize technique, and kick boxing is great for teaching kids...it also let guys fight full contact. BUT...kick boxing is not karate and it uses totally different body dynamics. At any rate these kids are most def not doing anything remotely related to Shotokan.

Comment

If Nunes got a hold of that footage it was no wonder she went right after Rhonda.

Comment

Working...
                    X