Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Ferguson Vs Khabib Nurmagomedov Super-Fight in the Making

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might as well just give Ferguson the title shot.

This sucks, really going for Khabib too.

Comment

LOL what in the f#ck.

The history of this fight for those unaware.

Supposed to fight at the TUF 22 Finale in Dec. 2015. Khabib injuries his rib.
      Supposed to fight at UFC on Fox 19 in Apr. 2016. Tony gets injured.
      Supposed to fight at UFC 209 in Mar. 2017. Khabib gets hospitalized over weight issues.

This fight is cursed.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
        So Conor was right about Khabib just as he was about Aldo... A pull-out artist.
        Yea him & Aldo are probably #1 & #2 in UFC main card pullouts so there is some truth to that. Aldo's situations seem more sketchy doe.

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Might as well just give Ferguson the title shot.
        Agree in theory, but if Conor isn't fighting this year unless its Floyd like he's saying he's going to do then I think you just give Tony the belt (not saying they should, but I wouldn't be shocked if they did) or an interim belt & line up Tony vs Khabib next anyway since those two seem like the clear top 2 guys in the division after Conor.

Comment

That's ****ed up, I was with Khabib since day one, but I'm just not interested in him after that until he gets some other credible wins soon. He needs to move up, he's too big for his weight class, and all that weight cutting ain't good for his health, he was looking like zombie recently

Comment

Tony lost to Johnson before and said he'd love revenge. Though Alvarez has a little more star power given the McGregor fight.

Comment

Tony saw the writing on the wall looks like. Seeing this getting retweeted.

And good to see a new Ferguson fight is in the works.

Comment

Fight is off smfh... Best fight of the week.

Comment

Nurmagomedov walks around at close to 200 lbs.

Comment

Ferguson is off 209. Maybe they try and rework this onto 210 in Buffalo, NY under Cormier/Johnson? But as mentioned, this fight is cursed.

Comment

Maybe Khabib should at least move up to 170 or 185 then. Didn't he have weight issues in the past at 155 too where some of his fights ended up as catch weights?

Comment

Working...
                      X