No announcement yet.

I will cry for Anderson Silva, I fear for his life on UFC 200

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will cry for Anderson Silva, I fear for his life on UFC 200

The man is so innocent childlike almost, he even has a childs voice, Anderson was one of my heros in MMA, and when he lost and got his leg broken it hurt me hard, he is a shell of himself and he weighs only 196 pounds he looks so frail man, he just had gall bladder surgery and if you look it up they say not to do any physical or strenuous activity no heavy lifting for at least 2 months.

He had the surgery in May I believe. Daniel Cormier will be 230 pounds on fight night. He is a vicious puncher with an iron chin and a strong wrestler.

This is horrible, Dana White and the UFC should be ashamed of themselves, putting a washed up past prime fighter coming off surgery, in with a fresh bigger man, this is some chit Mayweather would do or Canelo. I lost respect for UFC to do this.

Blood is on their hands if something happens to Anderson, if he wins I will cry as well, I hope they give him at least 3 million for taking this fight so he can retire for good.

Surprised Silva did get the call after the surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Surprised Silva did get the call after the surgery.
      Dana White is sick, should have just let Mousasi fight, Anderson is being used as a sacrificial lamb one last sacrifice of a former cash cow. Reminds me of Bob Arum he wants to get Pacquiao out of retirement for one last fight against Canelo or Broner and cash him out.

Im scared to even watch the fight, he can get seriously hurt after having that type of surgery also the guy looks so frail in his recent training video, he was hitting the mitt so slow.

Anderson is a boyish person, just a simple happy go lucky guy, not a violent person and Dana is using this kinda hearted man and its wrong.

Comment

Right when I heard White say on Cowherd the other day that he would fight, i pretty much thought it would be a brazilian, I thought they'd feed Vitor to him, cause I don't think Vitor honestly cares about weight. Or OSP.

This has me a little uneasy too, I dont think DC is gonna starch him though. He's not a prick, so he'll probably just wrestle **** him and gnp or submit Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          Right when I heard White say on Cowherd the other day that he would fight, i pretty much thought it would be a brazilian, I thought they'd feed Vitor to him, cause I don't think Vitor honestly cares about weight. Or OSP.

This has me a little uneasy too, I dont think DC is gonna starch him though. He's not a prick, so he'll probably just wrestle **** him and gnp or submit Anderson.

Vitor just got destroyed by Jacare, I doubt they would have put him in there against someone like Cormier so soon.

Anderson is just too old and past it. He's not completely shot, I think he can still be competitve against some top guys at 185, but he's not gonna fair well against former Olympic wrestler, current LHW champ and a guy who beat the crap out of Heavyweights. DC knocked the **** out of Bigfoot and rag dolled big ass Josh Barnett.

I hope Silva doesn't get hurt too much in there. If he does, I'll blame it on Jones. Selfish prick.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post

Just watch the weigh in, Anderson is so child like and naive, he came out smiling like a little kid he is an old man and frail already he is confident but his body is not able to do anything anymore.

DC is not going to go easy on him man.

I can't watch this, im scared Anderson might break his legs again or be KO. This is wrong on so many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Vitor just got destroyed by Jacare, I doubt they would have put him in there against someone like Cormier so soon.

Anderson is just too old and past it. He's not completely shot, I think he can still be competitve against some top guys at 185, but he's not gonna fair well against former Olympic wrestler, current LHW champ and a guy who beat the crap out of Heavyweights. DC knocked the **** out of Bigfoot and rag dolled big ass Josh Barnett.

I hope Silva doesn't get hurt too much in there. If he does, I'll blame it on Jones. Selfish prick.
              Man just watching the embedded and Dana White is sick, he is hyping Anderson up to his face telling Anderson you were undefeated at 205, you looked your best at light heayweight sick, Dana White is trying to build anderson false confidence only to have Anderson get brutalized.

DC is a monster, short stocky, only thing I can think is he might be weight drained, he looked like a dehydrated Indian a few days ago, his face was so drawn out and he was weak, he is a big dude walks around at 240 pounds at 5 foot 9.

Comment

I didn't think Anderson cared that much about money at this point, I really thought it was more about the love of the sport and fans for him now. Unless he truly believes he can beat Cormier which I find very unlikely considering the factors mentioned in the OP, I think he's just doing this for the money which saddens me for someone so accomplished and rich.

I'm glad it's not a 5 rounder though, so if this is gonna be a brutal beatdown atleast it will be over within 3.

If he does win then once again he will solidify his GOAT status.

Comment

DC won't fu*k him up too bad. I think he's smart enough to know there's no value in that. But if he does, then it's all on Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    DC won't fu*k him up too bad. I think he's smart enough to know there's no value in that. But if he does, then it's all on Jones.
                    If he doesn't hurt him badly it will probably be humiliating though. Hendo another old MW wasn't smashed by DC but he was thrown around like a rag doll.

Comment

Working...
                    X