Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will cry for Anderson Silva, I fear for his life on UFC 200

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just when I thought nothing today could make me anymore more shocked I'm reading Anderson is about to fight Cormier, what in the actual ****?

I don't even know anymore

Comment

Cant wait to see him get fcuked up. That glass wont last and those skinny arms n legs wont do much to stop Cormier rag dolling him.

Its gonna be black on black prison rape

Comment

I would absolutely LOVE Anderson to get one last big win like this. He has looked literally unstoppable at 205 even if it was against Forrest, Bonnar, and Irvin but literally none of them could lay a finger on him.

That was prime Anderson tho. Im rooting for him but if he doesnt land something quick which isnt his style(when i mean quick i mean he needs to rock DC within the first minute) or hes getting rag dolled.

Silva has some really lengthly limbs which makes his BJJ extremely dangerous even if his BJJ isnt on par with somebody like Jacare or Maia but you CANNOT sleep on his BJJ game considering DC has never faced a slick BJJ fighter on the ground.

Comment

For me, Anderson is the goat, is the man why i started watching mma, is my favorite mma fighter, my heart was broken after the weidman fights, i just hope he doesn't get hurt in there and if he wins, that would be one of the most satisfying fights i will ever watch, no hate on DC, but in my heart anderson will always be number 1.

Comment

Yeah, i don't like this fight either. Doesn't sit well with me.

Comment

Part of me actually kinda does want to see Anderson get KTFO like Cormier did to Bigfoot, just for like payback for how Anderson used to punk guys on the standup with like taunts and stuff.. But that may have already been collected by Weidman. Who knows, I still doubt that Cormier even stands with Anderson enough to knock him out like that.

Comment

What a boring fight. yayyy... Let me take him down and lay on him.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                  What a boring fight. yayyy... Let me take him down and lay on him.
                  ufc seriously need to change their rule on this. if it goes to the ground and over 1 minute and nothing is happening, then the ref needs to stand them back up.

Comment

Man, I love this guy.... Have you seen him training on youtube? He is awesome!

Comment

Working...
                    X