Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor rocked Nate 2x Why is that ignored?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor rocked Nate 2x Why is that ignored?

Conor's beautiful flush counter snaps Nate's head in such a bad concussive manner it jolts his arms upwards. Nate was stunned.

I have to see the fight again, but I do remember Diaz getting rocked, but he recovered rather quickly so that's why no one thinks it's really worth mentioning.

Comment

The whole first 5mins is ignored. It was looking like a standard Conor dominant W in the first round. I vividly recall hoping Nate would do better in the 2nd round so to not embarrass himself cuz I'm a fan of both fighters and thought Nate was on his way to being stopped or losing wide.

In hindsight now the fight is Nate "starting slow" instead of getting the **** beat out of him in the first round oddly to me cuz I recall my feelings in the moment.

Comment

Remember Nate took the fight on short notice,he even said he barely sparred for the fight
        Plus conors got hands

Comment

He didn't ever get rocked. He was getting tagged and his face was a mess. He wasn't wobbly though. Connor just fought a bad gameplan. If he comes back and throws more kicks and moves more then he should be fine. He just has to have the gas to go 5 rounds. Not really in danger of Diaz BJJ unless they pull guard, and Connor is not gonna try and take him down again.

Comment

Because Conor lost, that's why.

Comment

Does it matter if he rocked Nate? I mean he could have dominated the whole fight and get choked out in the final 30 seconds and it's going down as a L. No way around that.

Comment

Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
                Conor's beautiful flush counter snaps Nate's head in such a bad concussive manner it jolts his arms upwards. Nate was stunned.
                Why is the fact that Conor got rocked, went for a pathetic looking takedown, and tapped within seconds ignored? Oh I think I know why, Vote Trump!

Comment

Nate was never rocked.

Comment

So he won 1 round??? Ok

Comment

Working...
                    X