• Show
Clear All

• Lol its just a fun scrap, i thought Diaz won it
    3-2rds, lookin forward to the trilogy

Its a business thats why we getting a 3rd fight

Diaz 2,3,5 he won them clearly
    McG won 1,4 clearly

Comment

• Solid fight, might as well do 3 right away. I think Conor knows that he cannot make FW again... Let's do it again, no need for tuneups even just have em do it on the first big card of next year or at the end of this year if they're really that gung-ho

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        It was a close but clear victory.

They just hate to see a white brotha gettin' his shine on...
        This...

It was close, but clear. Scoring both round by round, and the fight as a whole.

It was actually fairly easy to score round by round - connor easily won 1,2, and 4th. I just don't see how one can make an argument Diaz won any of those rounds?

Diaz clearly won the 3rd, no doubt about it.

And the 5th, IMO, Diaz closely, but clearly won - it was dead even until Diaz secured the takedown in the last five seconds.

I would love for people to watch the 4th again, and tell me how you could score it for Diaz. Connor was coming forward for just about the entire fight, and Diaz was the one looking gassed - backing up, and wiping his eyes constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
          Aye! Heh, they can't stand it...

lol, they still think it's a fake hollywood movie like the great white hype...

they can't accept the changing times, and boxing/fighting becoming a globalized sport, where the best talent is no longer concentrated in USA.

Like Bob Dylan said - "Times, they are a changing..."
          Guys don't ruin this **** by bring the lounge/nsb into here.

KD's in MMA do not equal KD'S in boxing, people need to realize this. If he would have followed up with a lil GNP on each it might have warranted a 10-8 but he didn't... Nate got KD but he got u right away...

Conor landed the harder individual shots, and hurt Nate on one occasion (I don't think the second one was as bad, lil bit of the leg being tender)

Nate landed that TD in the last round, and landed more and was busier. Not a robbery, 3rd fight! Not even disappointed I actually bought it.

P.S.- Please keep that stupid NSB race **** off here. And yall who I gave streams to, you're welcome
          Last edited by Rudyo; 08-20-2016, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by twrx View Post
            Diaz 3,5
            Mcgregor 1,2
            4 was close and connor ran like a lil biatch like he took a page out of laras book

lol why do people keep saying connor ran int he 4th?!? he was literally on the front foot, walking Diaz down for most of the round!

The end of the second round, and the third round is where Connor was really moving.

The fourth was basically a carbon copy of the first, sans the knockdown.

Watch it again. I can't wait till the fight's up, and to show the fourth.

People were just still sucked into the third, where Diaz dominated.

Comment

• Diaz didnt win, come on. McGregor peppered him and busted him up, multiple knock downs. If Im being charitable Diaz won two rounds but I think he only won one tbh, round three.
              Last edited by Sun_Tzu; 08-20-2016, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Great fight...I will have to re-watch it I missed a lot of the the last 2 rounds. I never expected McGregor to get a second wind and thought he go out in the 4th for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  In what way did Diaz have round 4?
                  Originally posted by twrx View Post
                  Diaz 3,5
                  Mcgregor 1,2
                  4 was close and connor ran like a lil biatch like he took a page out of laras book
                  This is exactly my view.

Conor was "surviving" round 4. Diaz was still the aggressor and Conor was TRUE running. In no way was it a carbon copy of round 1 - that had Conor so dominant I started to question why we were having the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    If 3 was 10-8, why was 1 not 10-7?
                    I can see someone scoring that round that way, but me personally I didn't think diaz was in real danger of being stopped. Whereas in the 3rd I thought Conor was in much more danger of being stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                      Lol its just a fun scrap, i thought Diaz won it
                      3-2rds, lookin forward to the trilogy

Its a business thats why we getting a 3rd fight

Diaz 2,3,5 he won them clearly
                      McG won 1,4 clearly
                      lol comon now

Comment

Working...
                      X