Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Personal opinion:

McGregor had 1 and 2.
    Diaz had the rest. Even 5, because Diaz was smothering McGregor for half the round.

McGregor had two attacks: a left lead counter and a leg kick. That's it. Absolutely not the aggressor except round 1, Diaz was walking him down for 4 of the 5 rounds, and don't get me started on round 3 where Conor was blatantly running away.

If you consider 5 a swing round then the outcome was fair, but I frankly would have given it to Diaz for aggression alone.

Guess u missed the fourth round, which was a carbon copy of the first round.

Connor walking Diaz down again, landing huge left hands, and Diaz couldn't see...

The fifth round was dead even until Diaz scored the takedown, which IMO sealed the round for him.

This was actually an easy fight to score. Connor clearly won three rounds - 1,2, and 4. Diaz clearly won one round - 3. and The fifth Diaz won clearly, but closely.

Comment

• lol round 4 could not be scored for Diaz at all, that's ridiculous. Round 5 couldn't either but I'll say that one could go either way. Conor won either 3 or 4 rounds. No way Diaz won.
      Great fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
        Guess u missed the fourth round, which was a carbon copy of the first round.

Connor walking Diaz down again, landing huge left hands, and Diaz couldn't see...

The fifth round was dead even until Diaz scored the takedown, which IMO sealed the round for him.

This was actually an easy fight to score. Connor clearly won three rounds - 1,2, and 4. Diaz clearly won one round - 3. and The fifth Diaz won clearly, but closely.
        It was a close but clear victory.

They just hate to see a white brotha gettin' his shine on...

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Sounds like more or less all of us are arguing over round 4, and that most of us agree McGregor rounds 1,2 and Diaz 3,5. I'll give round 4 another watch when I can get a hold of it but I recall it being a solid McGregor round.
          This...

it was a VERY solid McGregor round.

It was basically a carbon copy of the first round, save McGregor putting him on his arse.

Diaz was backing up for majority of the round, wiping his eyes, with Connor landing 1-2's, 2's, and brutal 3-4's, and 5-6's to the body while he slipped Diaz's jab.

He went up and under nicely too with 2-5's.

I think you could make a better argument for Diaz winning the second round, cause at least in that round, he rallied and dominated the last minute and a half (although McGregor obviously clearly won the round with two KD's)... Just saying that's how easily Connor won the 4th.

Comment

• My scorecard

1 Conor
            2 Conor
            3 diaz 10-8
            4 Conor
            5 diaz

47-47

Great fight,, I think the 2nd round was key, however you score it and if you gave 10-8.

Comment

• I had Mcgregor 1,2 & 4.

Diaz 3,5.

Extremely close, but the fair result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                This! notice all the latinos and blacks hating?

They hate to see us on top bruh. We eatin' out here and they keep hatin'
                Aye! Heh, they can't stand it...

lol, they still think it's a fake hollywood movie like the great white hype...

they can't accept the changing times, and boxing/fighting becoming a globalized sport, where the best talent is no longer concentrated in USA.

Like Bob Dylan said - "Times, they are a changing..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  My scorecard

1 Conor
                  2 Conor
                  3 diaz 10-8
                  4 Conor
                  5 diaz

47-47

Great fight,, I think the 2nd round was key, however you score it and if you gave 10-8.
                  If 3 was 10-8, why was 1 not 10-7?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    My scorecard

1 Conor
                    2 Conor
                    3 diaz 10-8
                    4 Conor
                    5 diaz

47-47

Diaz got dropped hard twice in round 2. In boxing that would be a wide McGregor round.

Comment

• Diaz 3,5
                      Mcgregor 1,2
                      4 was close and connor ran like a lil biatch like he took a page out of laras book

Comment

Working...
                      X